Phenom's Babysitting Duties

Phenom

Hi all and welcome to my first experiance of a real life cannabis plant.
I'll start with the basics of my new setup.
0.5m x 0.5m x 1ml tall black orchid tent.
Lighting is supplied by a Mars hydro 400w LED unit
4" carbon filter and 105 cfm fan
Temps have settled nicely at 25 and RH is 55%

image41026.JPG

I have been entrusted by Mr Am4zin to care for his northern lights auto as he is having space issue.

I do promise to show her all the care and attention that Mr A would show himself. Here she is as I tucked her in for the night

image4485.jpeg

Mr A has made me promise to update this at least weekly.I intend to update more often than that tho.
Thanks for stopping by:thumb:

Hello everyone

Hope everyone is doing well. Would like to provide my fellow gardeners an update on how the lovely Northern Light is doing in its foster home. She was given a feed last night 3 litres of water with 1ml of grow per litre, 3mil bloom per litre and 1ml of cal-mag per litre. She took her food really well and instantly picked up as she felt light so was hungry. Woke up this morning leaves all droopy and tired turned off lights as she was due her bed time and 6 hours later she was revitalised and energised and fresh which was fantastic to see. I am having trouble posting pics on here so I have added them in my gallery any help to post pics from iPad through chrome would he ever so helpful too.

Thank you again all for much love and support it is greatly appreciated. Any thoughts on the current pictures would be greatly appreciated too

Peace out

Phenom

Oh I forgot to mention, she is 40 days old today temps have been last hour 27.1 degrees with 62% humidity. Sorry guys this is my first time so will have to bear with me at times haha! Don't forget to check out the gallery

Peace out

Phenom

Looks like she has a little bit of heat stress. See if you can open the bottom vents a bit more. Other than that she looks good.

I'll second that and if you're wondering how it's easily spotted it's because the leaves are 'canoeing' or 'cupping' with the edges curling up. Plant is looking nice all the same and I hope you didn't mind me elaborating but it will help you for the future.

All the best :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom