Resinator's first step grow

resinator

hi folks its my 1st attempt at this so all and any help will be much appreciated, i have 3 big bang fem,4 lemon skunk fem and i have 7 clones from pakistan valley which are 100% indica not sure %'s of BB / LS or if there even are %'s. they have been vegging for 5 weeks now so almost ready for 12/12 in a week or so, i have been feeding them with bio bizz bio grow and have just added bio bloom to the mix hoping for any signs of males to show now so i can discard them quick. the veg room is very basic only a 200w energy saver (not sure of abrevs for them i'll show pics ) and small rotary fan the room itself is 1.2 x 1.2 x 1.6 so not to say its small but for flowering they will be in a bigger room 2m x 2m x 2.4 with 4 x 200w energy savers and then for the last 4 weeks of flowering i intend to use a 400w hps taking out the energy savers so hopefully things pan out well. the only pics i have are from a web cam and i cant seem to upload them can anyone help on that please, thanks, looking forward to replies and assistance thankyou in advance:thanks:

thanks be Irie and southernweeds, just trying to get to grips on these pics to get some opinions
Picture_191.jpg
Picture_223.jpg
Picture_173.jpg
Picture_201.jpg

:smokin:i have taken some clones off 2 big bang and 2 lemon skunk plants and even though the plants have not been sexed yet, well i know its a gamble but its worth it i know which ones are which ,so easy to kull out bad eggs i have the 18 clones in total in a propagator so 2/3 weeks they should be ready to pot up so long as the parent's are lady's, they are in a fine seeding compost70%,perlite20% and 10% hort grit, i should have pics up soon of the clones :rollit:

tnx hazeseeker:thanks:, im new at this so i expect some cock up's but i'm sure with all the info i've been reading in books and especially on this no1 site there's not much i can do wrong if i use the advice i've been given properly, but it will be basic to begin with until i find my feet on the grow, i hope to have more pics by tonight ,
7 more days and they go in the flower room, where i will have 2 x 200w blue energy savers and 2 x 200w orange e.s i have them set in a frame i made from metal straps and reflectors(pics of them soon) + the 400w hps, there will be a 9" extraction fan connected to a carbon filter with a 9" rotating fan and 7" stationary fan pointed in differant directions for air circulation, where below will be a parrifin burner barely burning for co2

:rollit::rollit::yummy::rollit::rollit:

thanks dogman and all the best to you too!

this is my veg room its cardboard and 1" styrafoam messy lookin but does the job
Picture_301.jpg
and gettin cramped now need space.and now i get a surprise...........

Picture_25.jpg
Picture_261.jpg
this is the plant my clones came from looks a bit worse for wear but this plant gave many clones for my mate and some for me of course but he never let it re-veg before he put it on 12/12 and now too late to turn back so i'll finnish her off,since he needed room i got her, something earlier to smoke than i thought LOL.

these are my clones of pakistan valley
Picture_312.jpg

they seem to be going fine

big bang
Picture_363.jpg

here's my nute's
Picture_413.jpg

:idea: i have decided that after reading many other threads about 12/12 from seed that i will give it a try when i flower my vegging plants , with my remaining 2 big bang and 4 lemon skunk seeds and see how it goes, it seems like fun so i'm up for a tester maybe for future grows:bong:

Back
Top Bottom