• Total voters

BendMMC

IMG_0170_1.JPG

IMG_0171_1.JPG

IMG_0167_1.JPG

IMG_0131_1.JPG

IMG_0106_1_1.JPG

almost at 10 weeks old
Soil- Ocean Forest & Black Gold Earthworm Castings (mixed)
Feeding- Bada Bing, Bada Bang, Bada Bloom.
Light Schedule- 17/7
Age- 10 weeks
Light- (2) Quantum Badboy T5 system

Well you flower with the T5s? I have a 6 bulb unit that I am thinking about using in my next grow. I have used my 400w HPS with success, but the heat!!!

I have no heat poblems, In fact I usually keep these lights 4-6 inches above the canopy. I added a 240w floor heater because at the moment we live in snow. Current outside temp is a toasty 13 degrees. Current grow room temp is 72. My floor heater has a thermostat keeping it at 72-77. Room is wrapped in panda film. Insulated with R22 insulation. Cool air intake from atic with a $20 home depot inline booster fan. Dont forget to purchase the wiring too, its like $8. Inline fan runs 120v. If you want to see more go to the top of he page and click Photo Galleries, Member Galleries, B, Bendmmc. Enjoy.

No I have not done full cycle veg/flower yet, this light is so new that I dont know of anybody else blogging about it yet. As far as electricity goes compared to past electric bills my bill has gone down, however once winter has passed I shouldnt need the floor heater anymore. The power bill should drop considerably more. I have never used T5 before, however I'm very impressed with the results.

What's the specs on that light fixture?

These are 2 Quantum T5 Badboy light systems, each light holds 12 lamps/bulbs. I started another thread with this info, go look at my threads.

From the photos, the nodes look close which indicates possible tight buds. I have two 6 blub T5s from my reef tank. I will follow alone and if this works with a good harvest, I will remove the hot HPS and switch to T5.

In less than 24 hours we will be switching to 12/12 on 3000K bulbs. Photos to follow soon, I killed the energizer bunny. I guess they dont keep going and going after all.

New flowerng room and venting photos. Everything seems healthy. All temp and humidity levels are stable @ 72, 52% The nutrients are Bada Bing, Bada Bang, and Bada Bloom three part mixture. :welcome:

IMG_03103.JPG

IMG_03073.JPG

IMG_03065.JPG

IMG_03055.JPG

IMG_03045.JPG

IMG_02963.JPG

IMG_02973.JPG

Back
Top Bottom