1080w LED Inferno

I got my order placed with paypal just a little while ago. I got the 180 Myzz617

Right on! Hope it works out for you. It is fun working with new technology.

doin good mate. keep it up, and watch out for pm. it a nasty buger!!! lol:bigtoke:

ya ill keep an eye out for sure..

these girls are flowering really nice now.. i just looked at them and its a big change from the other day.. i am loving these leds mixed with TRF specially the DM brand.. it seems to do wonder in my garden. cant wait to see how this turns out, the colas are forming very nice

Heres a little sneak peak of whats going on in the In the Inferno! at the rate their going i have a feeling things are going to turn out great..
100_3073_600x449.JPG

Heres a big ass cola in the making.

100_3074_600x449.JPG

heres a mid branch

100_3066_600x449.JPG

wow! what a difference!

I agree, your grow is lookin' like it's going to turn out really nice.

You deserve it bro.

man, you've had a lot of patience with these girls, but looks like good times ahead! :)

thanks man. its been a long long road thats for sure.

ya that flush made a big difference, i am now watering every day. the bad thing is that i dont know how to add the carbs and GF now. i can mix it every day because that would be allot of money, but i dont want to just do it every other day because the next day with just plain water would probably dilute things too much maybe? any thoughts on this?

I don't know how to get around that, but I'd just use molasses every 3-4 waterings and then hit them with one of your bloom boosters at the same time.

Or, just let the CRF do it's thing. It's done a great job on my grow, although can't say that there's no room for improvement since I haven't done a nute side-by-side.

I don't know how to get around that, but I'd just use molasses every 3-4 waterings and then hit them with one of your bloom boosters at the same time.

Or, just let the CRF do it's thing. It's done a great job on my grow, although can't say that there's no room for improvement since I haven't done a nute side-by-side.

ya i was thinking the same thing. maybe every 3 waterings hit them with carbs and the GF then let it get kinda dry to make sure it was all used up and not getting diluted, then just water everyday with plain tap water until another 3 days. twice a week should be good on those additives..

I do think the TRF well do great by itself , but i have kinda been noticing that they seem to lack in the resin area from a few grows, and thats what i am trying to improve on with adding the GF and Carbs.

That sounds like a good plan, Irish. Twice a week sounds good, and then just keep watering frequently.

One of the reasons I think, that Vicky is such a nice plant, is that pretty much every time I visit the grow room, I water her with several 60ml syringefuls of the bubbling water in her tub. Sort of an irregular, occasional, manual drip system ;).

The frequent waterings provide enough moisture in the perlite to promote osmosis, and the flow of water helps to wash the nutes off the surface of the prills and into the medium.

A good place to put the prills in a perlite Hempy bucket would be in the 1-3" just above the hole. That zone would both have less temp fluctuation than higher up, so release rate would be more stable, and also have more moisture, so the nute transfer would be good.

That sounds like a good plan, Irish. Twice a week sounds good, and then just keep watering frequently.

One of the reasons I think, that Vicky is such a nice plant, is that pretty much every time I visit the grow room, I water her with several 60ml syringefuls of the bubbling water in her tub. Sort of an irregular, occasional, manual drip system ;).

The frequent waterings provide enough moisture in the perlite to promote osmosis, and the flow of water helps to wash the nutes off the surface of the prills and into the medium.

A good place to put the prills in a perlite Hempy bucket would be in the 1-3" just above the hole. That zone would both have less temp fluctuation than higher up, so release rate would be more stable, and also have more moisture, so the nute transfer would be good.

i agree 100% its would have less temp flex from heat and the little wicking that perlite dose have would help down their also IMO.

it is important for me to water more often because i just top dress the TRF's.. the more i think about it the more i shy away from using perlite and TRF, they still work good but not as good as soil ir coco or something that holds allot of moister. CoCo seems to be the best setup IMO for TRF's.. good water to air ratios.

so do you think i should let the medium go a little dry when i do feed with the additives to make sure they got used and not just diluted from watering with plain water the next day?

maybe i can do something like this? water, water, feed,feed, water,water,feed,feed, ect... that way the additives have 2 days to be taken in by the plants and not diluted from watering the next day. i need to water every other day or the medium will be too dry. so i water then leave it for a day then i need to water it on the 2nd day after i last watered, anything longer they will wilt. this is why perlite is a pain in the ass, allot more work watering every day or every other day because it drys out too fast.

all i know is when i gave them a heavy feeding things changed on bud growth big time, it was amazing. every time i water the next day its a big change. i also think the lights set at 10/14 is speeding this up allot also, so their running at max flowering.lol.

maybe i can do something like this? water, water, feed,feed, water,water,feed,feed, ect... that way the additives have 2 days to be taken in by the plants and not diluted from watering the next day.

I think that would work well.

Maybe once a week do a more thorough watering with plenty of runoff to keep the salts from building up.

Can't wait to see the next set of pics!

I think that would work well.

Maybe once a week do a more thorough watering with plenty of runoff to keep the salts from building up.

Can't wait to see the next set of pics!

yup thats what the game plain is. water heavy once a week to keep thing so fresh and clean.lol

i will post pics this weekend, to show how each plant is doing with each TRF.

i am trying to figure out a way to post a video on here without putting it on youtube or sharing it with the rest of the web just only here.. any ideas anyone on how to do this?

Back
Top Bottom