1080w LED Inferno

you could ask one of the admins whether they would host it on one of 420mag's servers, and if they can, just send it, though the file size might be too big for email, so you may to burn it to a cd or send it on a thumb drive or something.

I'd LOVE to do videos too, so let me know ;)

I like this graph...Very nice....

Seriously I can't + rep you any more... You need too stop postin' this good shit....lol

Hehehe...thanks dogs. No problemo, I'll be happy to put up schwag from now on, if ya want...

ive asked around, so ill let you know what i here?

The easiest way to do this still lets you use YouTube's rendering engine, but restricts viewing only to where you link the video from - i.e. it's no longer searchable on YouTube's site. (Don't worry, YT will keep your info confidential...it's in their best interests, too)

There's a new(er) category in the Privacy section when you upload videos now called 'Unlisted'

Just upload as usual, select 'Unlisted', paste your URL in the 420 post, and you're good to go! ;)

The world doesn't need to know - and now, it doesn't have to!

-TL

P.S. 'Private' can work, but is restricted to 25 views total and the person has to be logged in with a YouTube account to view 'em - not the best option. You can always change the Privacy category later once a video's been posted, or remove 'em entirely, too.

Irish, take this for whatever it's worth, which could be doodily squat, but when shit's a poppin', Hempy waters his buckets everyday. It looks like his plants like it :)

bump
Heres a little sneak peak of whats going on in the In the Inferno! at the rate their going i have a feeling things are going to turn out great..
100_3073_600x449.JPG

Heres a big ass cola in the making.

100_3074_600x449.JPG

heres a mid branch

100_3066_600x449.JPG

Hehehe...thanks dogs. No problemo, I'll be happy to put up schwag from now on, if ya want...

The easiest way to do this still lets you use YouTube's rendering engine, but restricts viewing only to where you link the video from - i.e. it's no longer searchable on YouTube's site. (Don't worry, YT will keep your info confidential...it's in their best interests, too)

There's a new(er) category in the Privacy section when you upload videos now called 'Unlisted'

Just upload as usual, select 'Unlisted', paste your URL in the 420 post, and you're good to go! ;)

The world doesn't need to know - and now, it doesn't have to!

-TL

P.S. 'Private' can work, but is restricted to 25 views total and the person has to be logged in with a YouTube account to view 'em - not the best option. You can always change the Privacy category later once a video's been posted, or remove 'em entirely, too.
thanks buddy
Irish, take this for whatever it's worth, which could be doodily squat, but when shit's a poppin', Hempy waters his buckets everyday. It looks like his plants like it :)
ya i am going to water every day from now on, they seem to love it.

Lot's of healthy leaves=lots of healthy buds.

Those buds are going to be superb!

ya bro these TRF's totally brought my plants back to health.. i am working on a video so i can show you guys the whole plants and what each TRF is doing.. their just too big to get all the details, it would take tons of pics.. All i know is every day its a big change on bud growth, never had this happen before. i am very happy so far with these ferts.

your right healthy leaves = healthy buds, but the cool thing is just try to Imagen how big my root system is from all that veg time.. big roots= big buds!!!

ya bro these TRF's totally brought my plants back to health.. i am working on a video so i can show you guys the whole plants and what each TRF is doing.. their just too big to get all the details, it would take tons of pics.. All i know is every day its a big change on bud growth, never had this happen before. i am very happy so far with these ferts.

your right healthy leaves = healthy buds, but the cool thing is just try to Imagen how big my root system is from all that veg time.. big roots= big buds!!!

Big Buds=Lot's of healthy leaves+lots of healthy roots. :smokin:

Keep the leaves just green (not overly green) through the flowering phase and you've now got memorable Big Buds.

Wow Irish another great grow. those girls are looking sweet man. they seem to like the heat. :smokin:
thanks.. ya they seem to like the Led and the TRF. i could only Imagen if the temps were in the ideal range?
Big Buds=Lot's of healthy leaves+lots of healthy roots. :smokin:

Keep the leaves just green (not overly green) through the flowering phase and you've now got memorable Big Buds.

:amen:

Things are looking great there Irish!

If you're still looking for something to boost resin production, Snowstorm Ultra is some really good stuff. It's one hydro store product that's really impressed me.

Man, those Hindu Skunk buds are gonna kick ass! Can't wait to check out that video!
:thumb:

Things are looking great there Irish!

If you're still looking for something to boost resin production, Snowstorm Ultra is some really good stuff. It's one hydro store product that's really impressed me.

Man, those Hindu Skunk buds are gonna kick ass! Can't wait to check out that video!
:thumb:

ya ive used it before. good stuff for the price. that mixed with Green Fuse is a combo for some crazy frosty buds. all of Humboldt's counts's own products were great. i was thinking of getting some.

heres some more pics.. these are all DM buds mainly the red bottle.. The DM purple bottle plants are the ones in the back ground.. the OC+ is far behind but i will wait to post those pics trying to see if watering everyday helps?

ive notice some strand things though.. the red bottle DM plants are getting some bleaching but those buds are not the closes ones to the light. its very strange? theirs nothing i can do i am maxed out of light hight, so its just gonna have to be i guess? no other plants or doing it but those ones. one of the OC+ plants are pretty close to the light but no bleaching for some reason.

100_3105_600x449.JPG

100_3106_600x449.JPG

100_3102_600x449.JPG

100_3104_600x449.JPG

thats really weird about the dm plant, sorry i cant help you out with this. really glad your grow is takin off for ya, been a long wait.

i was doin some readin yesterday and came accross some info about high heat and trichs, thought i would pass along if you dont already know of. well it was saying bascically if your grow room stays constant above 85 degrees, your trichs turn to a amber color alot quicker than when your heat is around 75-80, couldnt find info on why it does this and wht effect it puts on the plant but it was just saying it wasnt as nice of smoke because the trichs didnt have time to change color on their own , rather than being forced to change.
just thought i would pass on. have you heard of this or know anything of this?

thats really weird about the dm plant, sorry i cant help you out with this. really glad your grow is takin off for ya, been a long wait.

i was doin some readin yesterday and came accross some info about high heat and trichs, thought i would pass along if you dont already know of. well it was saying bascically if your grow room stays constant above 85 degrees, your trichs turn to a amber color alot quicker than when your heat is around 75-80, couldnt find info on why it does this and wht effect it puts on the plant but it was just saying it wasnt as nice of smoke because the trichs didnt have time to change color on their own , rather than being forced to change.

You know, I believe it just because it's yet another of those "tight tolerance" type things that seem to make such huge differences with mj.
90F+ - plants may go comatose or die
85-90F - plants make trichs like a China Gucci knock off assembly line
80-85F - growth and dev slow down for various species

I can maintain a stable 82 without much effort. Getting above 85 isn't worth the possible over-heat in my situation. I should have built the attic chamber with climate control... :thumb:

ive notice some strand things though.. the red bottle DM plants are getting some bleaching but those buds are not the closes ones to the light. its very strange? theirs nothing i can do i am maxed out of light hight, so its just gonna have to be i guess? no other plants or doing it but those ones. one of the OC+ plants are pretty close to the light but no bleaching for some reason.

My guess is that there's a reflective "hot spot" where the bleached plants are at.

Can you swap their location with other plants to see if that's the case?

thanks for sharing that with me, i didnt know that.. i know that higher temps usally give you more trics because of the added stress.
You know, I believe it just because it's yet another of those "tight tolerance" type things that seem to make such huge differences with mj.
90F+ - plants may go comatose or die
85-90F - plants make trichs like a China Gucci knock off assembly line
80-85F - growth and dev slow down for various species

I can maintain a stable 82 without much effort. Getting above 85 isn't worth the possible over-heat in my situation. I should have built the attic chamber with climate control... :thumb:
adding Sillica is the key bro. i am in 100F+ most of this grow.
My guess is that there's a reflective "hot spot" where the bleached plants are at.

Can you swap their location with other plants to see if that's the case?

that might be.. its weird though the whole plant isnt getting this only one top of each of the 2 plants.. but now that i think of it their the ones right under the light i believe? i will have to check this out latter on when the lights are on. i will see if i can rotate them but it might be too much since their over 4'
and only in perlite, not too much support for the roots. I will look into this for sure.. if you look at my pics the plant on the left dosent have as much bud growth on top like the others this is why. its the top with the bleaching, so i need to do something. maybe i can just turn them and put that top out more to the side or something? their also some bleaching on my lower top on my bigger budding plant.

100_3102_600x449.JPG

sillica what is this stuff for plants. the only thin i can think of is the stuff you may find in shoes or what not to keep fresh? is there some special stuff just for plants? i haven heard of it!

thanks for sharing that with me, i didnt know that.. i know that higher temps usally give you more trics because of the added stress.

adding Sillica is the key bro. i am in 100F+ most of this grow.

that might be.. its weird though the whole plant isnt getting this only one top of each of the 2 plants.. but now that i think of it their the ones right under the light i believe? i will have to check this out latter on when the lights are on. i will see if i can rotate them but it might be too much since their over 4'
and only in perlite, not too much support for the roots. I will look into this for sure.. if you look at my pics the plant on the left dosent have as much bud growth on top like the others this is why. its the top with the bleaching, so i need to do something. maybe i can just turn them and put that top out more to the side or something? their also some bleaching on my lower top on my bigger budding plant.

100_3102_600x449.JPG

You can move 'em bro. By now, your rootball is such that you'll have maybe 4 pieces of perlite fall when you pop the roots out.

You gotta get some AC! 100 degrees plus? Aye yi yi!

just wanted to pass on a lil info i found, seems to be pretty good. cheap way to get silica in ur plant.

"Horsetail tea
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is a pernicious weed which spreads by underground stems which may go down as deep as ten feet, forming horizontal rhizome systems at intervals. This makes it particularly difficult to control. If you have a horsetail problem, there's a bright side to it because an infusion of the weed makes a good fungicide for control of mildew on straw-berries and other crops, and checks rust on celery and celeriac.

Collect the horsetail, foliage, stems, rhizomes and all, and for each 28g (loz) pour on 1.1 Litres (2pt) hot, not boiling, water, and allow to stand for twenty-four hours. Strain off the 'tea' and use undiluted."

Back
Top Bottom