1080w LED Inferno

yes that was a vid that mike made of my last grow using is 600w led unit.. i am not too sure how to see it threw fire fox ive never used it..

wow good to know about that Hanna PH pen, i was looking at those ones.. the one i got takes like 2sec to calibrate also i love it.. but fu*k 20min, i dont play that.:grinjoint: i could spend that time looking at my girls for bugs or whatever..

So your having trouble with the OC+ in the heat also?

Let's just say I'm having what I think is trouble. Hey, it could be technique, especially since I've never done this before, and the weather here this summer has been abnormally hot... but with global warming becoming more actual, I think I'll look more closely at the Dynamite. Besides, whose vegetable garden doesn't get above 70° LOL. Jeeze, 80° is the best I can do in the crawl this summer, and it was over 90° down there for almost a month. Sometimes it doesn't get below 80 outside here even at night. I think OC+ has it's limits, and I've found them :)

it seems to be the case for me, i cant prove it.. but in my mind i am sure it is.. all the other 4 plants arnt having trouble at all expect for the OC+ ones.. dont get me wrong their working but not as good as the others.. i am sticking with DM for sure and i will give the OC+ to my buddy that trying to get back into growing and has a A/C unit so it should work out.. because from what i have seen with other grows on here using OC+ its a great fert but just not in my conditions..

:peace:

No Fluff. Those are nice buds and the scale prove it!

I even watched the video again and turned the volume up even more!! Great Band!! :headbanger:

Hers some pics of each plant under each different Fertilizer. i took a pic of each ones main top.. their way to big to get the whole plant in the pic. lots of reaching way back in the back tp get the pics.lol

OC+ PLANTS
100_3035_600x449.JPG

2ND PLANT
100_3036_600x449.JPG

DM RED BOTTLE.. THE 1ST PIC IS THE PLANT THAT GOT THE DM 1 WEEK BEFORE ALL THE OTHERS, SO I AM GUESSING THAT WHY ITS SO BIG ON THE BUDS. THE 2ND PIC IS THE PLANT FEED THE SAME TIME AS THE OTHERS
100_3038_600x449.JPG

2ND PLANT
100_3040_600x449.JPG

DM PURPLE BOTTLE
100_3041_600x449.JPG

2ND PLANT
100_3042_600x449.JPG

RANDOM PICS OF THE GARDEN

DM RED BOTTLE
100_3046_600x449.JPG

100_3050_600x449.JPG

MOST OF THE PLANTS
100_3056_600x449.JPG

100_3052_600x449.JPG

100_3053_600x449.JPG

100_3054_600x449.JPG

100_3051_600x449.JPG

Thanks for the update Irish!

Hopefully, they'll all follow the red DM plant's lead, which looks like it's filling in nicely! :ganjamon:

:thumb:

thats what i am hoping.. they all do great.. i just wish the Red DM had a better Micro profile like the OC+ or the Purple DM dose.

i was just thinking? and i do think it was the nutes holding the girls back from flowering and not so much the light time.. think about it the plant biggest buds is the one that got the DM a week before the others, now look how much further ahead it is? about a week right? now if it was the light time they should all be pretty close right?

All i know is i am loving these TRF.. way faster feeding the girls.. i have so much more time on my hands now it dosent seem right.. i just stand their and look at each one of my plants now with the extra time.

If I had to postulate on what kept them from bloom, I'd have to say temps.

Here's my reasoning:

1.)you used those nutes before, and they bloomed
2.)you had really high temps...and high temps can alter/halt growth

Now, the high temps can also alter the way nutrients are taken up, etc. So perhaps the high temps were somehow making the plants nitrogen rich to the point where they couldn't bloom? I dunno.

All I know, is that it "seems" that in high temps, a CRF works very well.

Also, I'm going to venture a guess that the OC+ and Purple DM plants end up taking longer, but yielding more. Those leaves.....get plenty sugar factory, brah!

My Skunk/SourD plants took a long time to finish too....but it was well worth it, imo.

We shall see!

Here's my reasoning:

Now, the high temps can also alter the way nutrients are taken up, etc. So perhaps the high temps were somehow making the plants nitrogen rich to the point where they couldn't bloom? I dunno.

Doc, I'm thinking it's kinda like real estate, depends on "location, location, location" and all the stuff associated with location LOL :)

Also, I'm going to venture a guess that the OC+ and Purple DM plants end up taking longer, but yielding more. Those leaves.....get plenty sugar factory, brah!

My Skunk/SourD plants took a long time to finish too....but it was well worth it, imo.

We shall see!

:peace:

Here's my reasoning:

We shall see!
one thing though i never used those nutes before this was my 1st time. so i never had plants flower under them.. ive used the Gh flora series on my last grow.. now i think the temps mixed with those nutes and in Hempy with perlite had and effect on flowering.. and maybe ur right TRF are a better way to flower in high temps because the TR the nutes.

i dont care if the girls take longer as long and the buds keep putting on weight and getting frosty i am happy..
Looking good Irish. I added the laser grow journal - if you could look it over and see if I need to be doing anything I'd appreciate it.
ill check it out
That canopy is so dense, you are going to harvest a truck load. :laughtwo:
i hope so bro
Nice to see those ladies bloom irish. Oh man your in for a kings crop my friend. :tokin:
what about he gh do you think was inhibiting them to flower?
thanks bro..

i think the GH Maxi nutes were, but like Doc said maybe it was the temps messing with the plant uptake with those nutes? IDK. all i know in my situation its seems it was a good combo IMO.. ive seen those nutes do great in coco before on the web.

someone on youtube said my buds look fluffy compared to HPS..WTF??

Funny thing about people hating anonymously on the Internet. They never seem to invite you over to see what THEY grew. And if it was 100% legal to grow... they still wouldn't.

Maybe he was saying HPS but was actually meaning compared to that "special imported Mexican cannabis" (lol) that he gets. You know, a quarter pound fits in a Snickers wrapper?

Or maybe it was just the usual lame "I can't grow anywhere near that, so I have to hate."

Whatever. Myself, I wouldn't turn it down if someone left a sack of it on my porch. And if I happened to be harvesting that...

I'd be smiling.:thumb:

Funny thing about people hating anonymously on the Internet. They never seem to invite you over to see what THEY grew. And if it was 100% legal to grow... they still wouldn't.

Maybe he was saying HPS but was actually meaning compared to that "special imported Mexican cannabis" (lol) that he gets. You know, a quarter pound fits in a Snickers wrapper?

Or maybe it was just the usual lame "I can't grow anywhere near that, so I have to hate."

Whatever. Myself, I wouldn't turn it down if someone left a sack of it on my porch. And if I happened to be harvesting that...

I'd be smiling.:thumb:
that is too funny.... a QP that fits in a Snickers wrapper that smell like gas LMAO
Irish I got a youtube account... I'll go smack him around a little bit for yeah...... LOL........What a douchebag.. fluffy buds my ass...
:amen::thumb::thanks: the funny thing is any true/real grower could look at the close up bud pics and now if their fluffy or not.. i can look a pics and tell when buds fluffy, also how is the bud fluffy when with 4 plants i got 19oz? most of my friends with a 1000w hps barley hit a 1lb with more plants.
i just think its an LED hatter hatting on leds.. instead of making post like that, why dont you just ask if it was or not, because it just dosent make them look smart saying the buds look really fluffy like real fluffy, because their no way you could get that from my pics because those buds were very dense, even my buddy with a 1000w hid was really impressed those were grown with led and how dense they were.

hatters will be hatters

So that clown from youtube responded to my post... He say's he can get 50 oz's from a 600w light that cost him $200..

So yeah as you can imagine.. I can't respond to that... If he's getting 50 Z's from a 600w HPS then that's clearly out of my league...:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom