1080w LED Inferno

Head just recently did a re-release of Casey Jones. I was lucky enough to get a couple packs. I think he is planning to release more CJ soon.

long time no see slim.. hows it going?

i need to get my hands on some of his beans.. the clones are great but i cant do them and get what u want when u want going threw the clubs. seeds make things all good when trying to time things out.

Irish, you are the man, looking very nice and the new clones sound like a dream strain.... Can not wait to see what you can do with it....

Irish, you are the man, looking very nice and the new clones sound like a dream strain.... Can not wait to see what you can do with it....

thanks brother, very kind words..

i cant wait to get some new clones going and get a fresh start with colder temps.. things should be allot colder when i start my next grow.. i was to really see what this 1080w of led can do?

long time no see slim.. hows it going?

i need to get my hands on some of his beans.. the clones are great but i cant do them and get what u want when u want going threw the clubs. seeds make things all good when trying to time things out.

Doing well. Sitting on the sidelines until I get my residence move completed. I have some work to focus on and after that I will think about setting up my grow room.

Your grow has been filled with excitement!

Doing well. Sitting on the sidelines until I get my residence move completed. I have some work to focus on and after that I will think about setting up my grow room.

Your grow has been filled with excitement!

ya you have to handle things 1st before you can play..

lol. ya this grow has been a interesting one thats for sure..lol. hope things go smooth from now on

cannabinoid_timeline_final.jpg

I like this graph...Very nice....

Seriously I can't + rep you any more... You need too stop postin' this good shit....lol

Yes the graph is great. Hey Irish what nutes are you using? I am sure it has been talked about somewhere in you thread, but I dont have that much time to find it...lol thanks for the info.

i was using GH Maxi bloom for a while and it did good then things started to go wrong with them not flowering and i think i got allot of salt build up.. because my res every day would have a lot build up ... so i switched to OC+ and dynamite TRF and thing started to flower and do allot better.. you only have to feed every 9 months with the DM and every 6 months with the OC+.. very nice just having to feed PH'ed water. and its a really cheap way to grow.. but i am using 3 different types of TRF... Doc bud was the one who started using these and spreading the word, now a few members are using them and doing great including Setting Sun now i am just trying a few different ones so we can see what works best for our plants.

How are you liking the ferts so far irish?

Any noticeable difference between the oc+ and the dynamite? I am interested in the dynamite organic if it is good like the oc+ and the dynamite you are using.

What's ya think? I am seeking quality soil for the mandala strains...

-Go

How are you liking the ferts so far irish?

Any noticeable difference between the oc+ and the dynamite? I am interested in the dynamite organic if it is good like the oc+ and the dynamite you are using.

What's ya think? I am seeking quality soil for the mandala strains...

-Go

well in my garden the DM is doing better then the OC+.. not sure if its because of my higher temps and the DM seems to be made more stable for my high temps.. buts for me the DM id doing better.. but both are doing good..

i dont think the organic DM is as good as the others because of the less Micro nutes IMO.. the red tomato DM organic bottle seems to be the best NPK for our plants IMO over the brown bottle..

i think the DM and OC+ all work great if your temps are good.. but i am just having better results with my DM in my garden

Ah I wondered if it had Micro's in it! That is what is counting here right? That's the whole idea of one product to feed the ladies?

It is hard to say whether the oc+ or other is doing better because of certain conditions, such as temps as you say. At least they are working!

Can't wait to see those fat bitches! :smokin:

-Go

hey bro, noticed some pm tonight on my medi bud, i was plannin on flushing tomo, but not to sure what i should do now, just treat it or, quick flush, to dry. i dont know. i put picks up on my thread if you wouldnt mind lookin and letting me know what i should do. thanks mate

Whoa Irish, was that your grow? Very, very cool...

But HTF do you open those youtube links in FireFox? I had to go to safari, and ah hates safari... the stuff I have to put up with to further my mmj education :grinjoint:

Hey, glad your girls are finally poppin'. I'm watching the Dynamite experiment closely. My temps are 80-90°, and I think that does mess with the OC+.

Oh yeah, I dumped my cheap milwaukee screwdriver adjustable pen. It was taking 20 minutes to calibrate, and sometimes still wasn't right. Got a $70 Hanna auto calibrator, only takes 1 second, and is always right. I'm using that extra 19 minutes 59 seconds to read on 420 about what I'm doing wrong... it ought to pay off soon!:tokin:

:peace:

Whoa Irish, was that your grow? Very, very cool...

But HTF do you open those youtube links in FireFox? I had to go to safari, and ah hates safari... the stuff I have to put up with to further my mmj education :grinjoint:

Hey, glad your girls are finally poppin'. I'm watching the Dynamite experiment closely. My temps are 80-90°, and I think that does mess with the OC+.

Oh yeah, I dumped my cheap milwaukee screwdriver adjustable pen. It was taking 20 minutes to calibrate, and sometimes still wasn't right. Got a $70 Hanna auto calibrator, only takes 1 second, and is always right. I'm using that extra 19 minutes 59 seconds to read on 420 about what I'm doing wrong... it ought to pay off soon!:tokin:

:peace:

yes that was a vid that mike made of my last grow using is 600w led unit.. i am not too sure how to see it threw fire fox ive never used it..

wow good to know about that Hanna PH pen, i was looking at those ones.. the one i got takes like 2sec to calibrate also i love it.. but fu*k 20min, i dont play that.:grinjoint: i could spend that time looking at my girls for bugs or whatever..

So your having trouble with the OC+ in the heat also? it seems to be the case for me, i cant prove it.. but in my mind i am sure it is.. all the other 4 plants arnt having trouble at all expect for the OC+ ones.. dont get me wrong their working but not as good as the others.. i am sticking with DM for sure and i will give the OC+ to my buddy that trying to get back into growing and has a A/C unit so it should work out.. because from what i have seen with other grows on here using OC+ its a great fert but just not in my conditions..

Awsome Video!!! Volume Up!!! Well Done! Thanks!:welldone:

Thanks Mike!! very cool how you did that.

ahh the good old days.. hope this one turns out better?
YouTube - GrowLEDhydro.com Spectra LED 600

someone on youtube said my buds look fluffy compared to HPS..WTF?? must have not see the pic on the scale of the buds weighing 157.7g? or 19oz from 4 plants? i dont have a you tube account so i cant reply on their. but if you see this here are some better pics to show how dense they were. IMO i dont see that being fluffy?

HS_003_600x449.jpg

HS_004_600x449.jpg

proof_002_600x449.jpg

proof_015_600x449.jpg

proof_011_600x449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom