1080w LED Inferno

h202 is another thing i change my mind about all the time, so many conflicting reports on it....

"From what i read in a Urban grower magazine, peroxide is not all its cracked up to be.

Keeping your res. cool works much better than using peroxide. I read it damages the roots somewhat, which would make them weaker to the next invasion of bacteria if you had by chance not used enough to kill everything. Obviously it will kill the viruses and bacteria that cause root rot, but good hydroponics practices would prevent this all together. From the same article that mentioned the root damage, the author also mentioned that the oxygen released by the peroxide into your res is not in a form that is readily taken up by the roots. (never heard this before!)

Also, if you have a hydro setup that implements beneficial bacteria, this would obviously not be an option, as the peroxide would wipe them out as well, the same goes for soil".
It would be cool if there was a list of the products that we use that have
beneficial bacteria in them so we would know what and what not to do with them. I'm sure no list exists however. .V.

is it the school where Edd is teaching? ive notice they went from DM to AN. I for one dont like AN and ive seen many many side by sides and GH won every time for a whole lot less.

the main thing i dont like about AN is that they make 50 different products just to make money, when they could add allot of those products to one bottle. ive notice they and just starting to do that now because people realized they were getting riped off.

Ive never used it but thats because all the side by side ive seen..lol.. just an heads up for you;)

same reason i did...$$...i do think they are comming around tho...no, it is the one bret bogue, kiah kali, grape ape? not sure about that one...any way, the guy that brought the cannibus cup back to usa.....he just started one and i joined and took the first series of classes gedco or something like it...my brain is not with it today...apothocary seeds...anyway, there....
was funny that i kinda got hooked tho, after saying i wouldnt because of the money, i got bud kandy by ref. from a fellow gardener, so tried it and i liked it, then i tried the pro tekt, and really liked that...then the same guy gave us the jumpstart and overdrive....to try, and the jumpstart really worked on the clones....i had clones rooted in the cups...no kidding....and i added the overdrive, and new flowers popped out and they just kept on growing, so it seems that they are slowly creeping in.....and the ones i have tried are good...want to try tarantula next....im using root, oregonism....and it is hard to mix, looks like soot floating on water...ugh...so i sprinkle in the soil...takes longer to work, but it does....what i have were accidents and trials ect...

the ff, i got into on rec. and it is so straight forward that even hubbys dyslexia doesnt foul him up much, so we kinda hang there with a few additives....i flush for close to ten days usually, unless a plant just says "its now or never" had a couple turn overnight and we clone x ed and crossed our fingers while we gave water and spied on the t's....even tho we clone x we like the taste and smoke much better if we use water or water and mollasses for a wk or so at least....but we luck out there, as far as luxery of time...
thanks for caring, and warning about it all....i agree, and i hope they will get on board, that it is usually working and disabled who buy, and we dont need to pay those high dollars...would be nice....thank you, lavendar:peacetwo::thumb:

Municipal water systems should not have pathogens in the water. That is why they add chlorine, chloramine, use UV treatments, etc. Check with your local water district. They will have a website or document that goes into detail what is in your water. Municipal water systems in the US are highly regulated and are safer than bottled water that is bought in the store. You read that right ... bottled water companies are not nearly as regulated and there have been reports of bacteria in bottled water before. Here is one of many articles that have come out on this.

Some bottled water toxicity shown to exceed law - SFGate

For H2O2 uses, a good reference is CannaStats.

CannaStats - H2O2 Uses and Dilutions

thanks buddy very good read on the H2O2, haven't read the water on yet but i will. i am gonna contact my water company and see whats what?
thanks again!

h202 is another thing i change my mind about all the time, so many conflicting reports on it....

"From what i read in a Urban grower magazine, peroxide is not all its cracked up to be.

Keeping your res. cool works much better than using peroxide. I read it damages the roots somewhat, which would make them weaker to the next invasion of bacteria if you had by chance not used enough to kill everything. Obviously it will kill the viruses and bacteria that cause root rot, but good hydroponics practices would prevent this all together. From the same article that mentioned the root damage, the author also mentioned that the oxygen released by the peroxide into your res is not in a form that is readily taken up by the roots. (never heard this before!)

Also, if you have a hydro setup that implements beneficial bacteria, this would obviously not be an option, as the peroxide would wipe them out as well, the same goes for soil".

i read the same thing also. but ill add it to my plants because every time i add it so far my plants seem to go nutes, and are very happy. probably because its so hot over here and the res is not getting the O2 it needs without it.

It would be cool if there was a list of the products that we use that have
beneficial bacteria in them so we would know what and what not to do with them. I'm sure no list exists however. .V.

never seen one but that would be cool.

same reason i did...$$...i do think they are comming around tho...no, it is the one bret bogue, kiah kali, grape ape? not sure about that one...any way, the guy that brought the cannibus cup back to usa.....he just started one and i joined and took the first series of classes gedco or something like it...my brain is not with it today...apothocary seeds...anyway, there....
was funny that i kinda got hooked tho, after saying i wouldnt because of the money, i got bud kandy by ref. from a fellow gardener, so tried it and i liked it, then i tried the pro tekt, and really liked that...then the same guy gave us the jumpstart and overdrive....to try, and the jumpstart really worked on the clones....i had clones rooted in the cups...no kidding....and i added the overdrive, and new flowers popped out and they just kept on growing, so it seems that they are slowly creeping in.....and the ones i have tried are good...want to try tarantula next....im using root, oregonism....and it is hard to mix, looks like soot floating on water...ugh...so i sprinkle in the soil...takes longer to work, but it does....what i have were accidents and trials ect...

the ff, i got into on rec. and it is so straight forward that even hubbys dyslexia doesnt foul him up much, so we kinda hang there with a few additives....i flush for close to ten days usually, unless a plant just says "its now or never" had a couple turn overnight and we clone x ed and crossed our fingers while we gave water and spied on the t's....even tho we clone x we like the taste and smoke much better if we use water or water and mollasses for a wk or so at least....but we luck out there, as far as luxery of time...
thanks for caring, and warning about it all....i agree, and i hope they will get on board, that it is usually working and disabled who buy, and we dont need to pay those high dollars...would be nice....thank you, lavendar:peacetwo::thumb:

ya they seem to be creeping up to the plate. AN knows their stuff thats for sure and i do enjoy reading their info, it does seem now they realize they have to add more things to their additives to make them worth the money. everyone els will have three things in one bottle and AN will have 3 bottles you need to buy for a high price. keep me posted on how these things work for you once you get them down please.

thats crazy u rooted a clone in just soil with that J.S. stuff?

yesterday i feed my girls with the Maxi Bloom and they seem to love it. H2O2 maxibloom and silica has my girls all perked up. ill have to give it some time to see whats what but i am thinking i might have some new good nutes in my line up and ill save big money now. it seems like they put on some better growth last night after feeding them, but that could just be my mind.lol.

so far this grow looks like its gonna kick ass, the are growing very nice. some of the better plants i have veged yet. you would have to see them in person to really see what i am talking about. the pics just dont cut it.

Here is day 21 of veg (3 weeks)

21_days_of_veg_009_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_010_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_005_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_006_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_007_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_008_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_003_600x449.jpg

:goodjob: with the LST on your plants. The leaf color from these LED grows is fantastic!

thanks man.

ya their a very nice color. i will say the ones in almost all perlite have the most lush leaves. nothing wrong with those girls at all. the LST worked out real good.
I just finished trimming them up cutting away all the skinny lower branches and all the ones that wont receive to much light when their taller. put that energy up top for some fat buds:thumb: i wanted to open them up a little. i know allot of people say dont trim leaves but you and i both know that having too many leaves blocking buds will lower your yield big time. i really realized this once i seen that plant you grew that you had to make most of it hash because the foliage was so dense. I just think their a fine line between not trimming and trimming too much.

ya they seem to be creeping up to the plate. AN knows their stuff thats for sure and i do enjoy reading their info, it does seem now they realize they have to add more things to their additives to make them worth the money. everyone els will have three things in one bottle and AN will have 3 bottles you need to buy for a high price. keep me posted on how these things work for you once you get them down please.

thats crazy u rooted a clone in just soil with that J.S. stuff?

no...i rooted it in a cup of water, sat there 4 days in the cup with j.s. in it...great roots....doing excellent in clone bucket also...more roots showing up on the clones there....L

The plants are looking great! Your work with the LST has set things up for many, many bud sites. Makes me wonder if I could do without a ScrOG and just LST the heck out of the plants. Might try that on my next grow...

Gotta agree that pruning - especially removing all those big leaves that get in the way - is a good thing. I'm about half way through flowering and at this point have removed virtually all fan leaves from the main stem and all but the top two nodes worth of leaves on the branches. Nugs are fattening up nicely ;)

Those plants are looking VERY healthy Irish! I'm a big fan of the pure perlite in hempy buckets - I think all the air perlite holds will help keep root rot at bay as well, and it really doesn't seem to need anything coco or vermiculite to wick the nutes effectively. Pure Perlite doesn't react with the nutes or affect the PH like coco or peat either...

GH Maxi dry nutes are impressive... sometimes spending more is just a waste of dough! It's so easy to fall in the "I must give my plants THE BEST" trap... sometimes simple is better huh?

thanks man.

ya their a very nice color. i will say the ones in almost all perlite have the most lush leaves. nothing wrong with those girls at all. the LST worked out real good.
I just finished trimming them up cutting away all the skinny lower branches and all the ones that wont receive to much light when their taller. put that energy up top for some fat buds:thumb: i wanted to open them up a little. i know allot of people say dont trim leaves but you and i both know that having too many leaves blocking buds will lower your yield big time. i really realized this once i seen that plant you grew that you had to make most of it hash because the foliage was so dense. I just think their a fine line between not trimming and trimming too much.

Yep. I'm glad even my errors have shown use as a cautionary tale! I'm not sure if one should always aggressively trim or never trim as this decision may be somewhat strain dependent. I say this as there have been excellent growers with great results that have done each; trim or tuck.

McLovin the LST, that shit seems to work out great. I'm trying to talk a friend into doing it but he thinks he's too old school for it. Whatever!

Back
Top Bottom