1080w LED Inferno

i never said anything to them about weed.

Hi.

i am going to be testing out some bloom additives on a side by side to see what company works the best? so others i know what gives us the best results for our money. i was wondering if you had some samples of you bloom additives that you would like to donate and be apart of this side by side? I will be using General Hydroponics, Super Natural, and M.O.A.B. made by a company called mad farmer.

if you are interested let me know.

thanks!

Hi.

i am going to be testing out some bloom additives on a side by side to see what company works the best? so others i know what gives us the best results for our money. i was wondering if you had some samples of you bloom additives that you would like to donate and be apart of this side by side? I will be using General Hydroponics, Super Natural, and M.O.A.B. made by a company called mad farmer.

if you are interested let me know.

thanks!

oh, funny world we live in...lol...see ya later, lavendar:smokin:

but thats not entirely what this company is about there about products that are good for the earth.No chemical inhancments.It does grow some good bud I hope you get your hands on some. Best regaurds

Foxfarm, lol? Their soils, their Peace of Mind & Happy Frog fertilizer, and their Big Bloom liquid fertilizer are considered organic. The rest of their lines, including their American Pride and Marine Cuisine fertilizers, Tiger Bloom and Grow Big liquids, and their soluble products such as Cha Ching, Beastie Bloomz, and Open Sesame are not considered to be organic.

That's what I figured you meant since you were dealing with mainstream companies.

i just looked at my girls and all i can say is WOW, i hate to sound big headed but these girls are very sexy. i think these are some of the best looking plants i have ever vegged. so happy and perky beautiful lush green. i hope they stay like this for the rest of the grow. every day they just look better and better. i will flip them over this week to flower for sure. i fired up the 3rd light last night just to check it out for a few minutes and holy shit things go real bright and the plants were just lit up to the max with light. things are gonna be so crazy with all 3 lights running. kinda over kill IMO for 6 plants, but thats not a bad thing. its just insane how much light these 3 units put off when all 3 are side by side with each other. when i fired up my 3rd light the room temps raised about 2-3F* more with my fans running. i only had them on for about 10min though.

...as a strange redish-purple glow of unnatural brightness is seen shining through the very roof itself...

It sounds like you are in line for a very nice harvest (knock on wood).

...as a strange redish-purple glow of unnatural brightness is seen shining through the very roof itself...

It sounds like you are in line for a very nice harvest (knock on wood).

i hope so bro.

and ya that color is very strange looking if someone seen the light leaking threw a door or something. a friend seen the light leaking one time and i told him i had a snake in that room and thats the color light they use.lol.. i tell no one about my meds. friends and family!

Of course - and I'm not trying to make any value-judgments here - the publicity gained by doing so would be worth more than the net profit from the sales of a minor (compared to his line as a whole) product would be. He's got good marketing sense (although it's a wee bit over the top for me).

Still, it's cool that he'd do something like that and I'd give him points for doing so. Not everyone would have.

Anyone here have any experience with procyon 100 led unit?

Using this site's Search function (under FORUMS, above) and typing procyon into the search box yields 43 results.

i just looked at my girls and all i can say is WOW, i hate to sound big headed but these girls are very sexy. i think these are some of the best looking plants i have ever vegged. so happy and perky beautiful lush green. i hope they stay like this for the rest of the grow. every day they just look better and better. i will flip them over this week to flower for sure. i fired up the 3rd light last night just to check it out for a few minutes and holy shit things go real bright and the plants were just lit up to the max with light. things are gonna be so crazy with all 3 lights running. kinda over kill IMO for 6 plants, but thats not a bad thing. its just insane how much light these 3 units put off when all 3 are side by side with each other. when i fired up my 3rd light the room temps raised about 2-3F* more with my fans running. i only had them on for about 10min though.

Hehe....If you thought it was hot now. That 3rd light is going add some heat. With my 2 lights, I notice a 12F - 15F swing between lights off and on.

I am quite impressed with the way the plants are responding to the high heat. I have been running consistently at 97F - 99F with the lights on and the babies seem to just fine.

you don't have to join a club or anything like that. do a google search for growers underground blog, when you get on the site there is a recent post list on the left and the video you want is titled something like "recommends better product" or "recommends competitors product". basically the owner of AN says that House & Garden's Root Excelurator is a better product than his Jumpstart and that he wants you to buy the RE and not the JS because he feels you should have the best and that he is going to stop selling the JS until the can make it the best product out there.

edit: or you can just click the link below.
Growers Underground | hydroponics growers | hydroponic | how to Advanced Nutrients BigMike Recommends Competitors Product

ok, thank you...will look it up...yes, their web site says about the same stuff...thanks for the heads up...lavendar

irish,
came by hoping for pics...and to rep you if i can...later, lavendar

Anyone here have any experience with procyon 100 led unit?
Ill put it this way. I will never buy one. ive seen tons of grow with that light and i was not impressed at all. goggle it and you will find tons of threads.
I am jonsing for pics!!!!

:nicethread:
I dont think your ready for what happen last night? after i feed them

Hehe....If you thought it was hot now. That 3rd light is going add some heat. With my 2 lights, I notice a 12F - 15F swing between lights off and on.

I am quite impressed with the way the plants are responding to the high heat. I have been running consistently at 97F - 99F with the lights on and the babies seem to just fine.

my room only raises around 4F* with 2 lights running and from what i seen the 3rd will add around a few degrees. i have a strong vent system. if you lights are running you room that hot you need better ventilation IMO. I am in the upper 90's right now.

I thought of you when I read this today, Max. Yield/June 2010-pg.54,Maximum Yield USA - June 2010 info on how to use an infra-red thermometer to see how heat is effecting your plant, Harbor Frieght had IR thermometers cheap.
Also unable to p.m. yet or I would p.m. this link, I came across a new LED light, maybe for your next test :)
Kessil-Presents the Perfect LED grow light!
Keep up the good fight,
John Whorfin

Cool thanks for the link. the other day SS was telling me about this. i have a friend that has one. i will check this out for sure. thank!

Those led are different. thinking out side the box. i know one of the guys from another forum when he was doing research. i didn't know he was really making an light though.lol.

Still no response from AN. you would think they would jump all over that since they did their own grow on you tube and beat all the nutes i am using by allot.lol.. I wonder if the results had anything to do with them doing the grow.LMAO. you know they have the money to send a sample to test out, so it really makes me wonder if they have a fear of some of the other brands i am using? i know they copied Bud blaster but claimed to have better indigents or something. to be honest i wasn't really looking forward to using them that much, ive seen allot of growers using AN go back to GH. i really wanted to try the FF cha ching.

I forgot to mention that i will also be using the Humboldt gravity is my bloom test. i forgot i had a bottle of that stuff.

Still no response from AN. you would think they would jump all over that since they did their own grow on you tube and beat all the nutes i am using by allot.lol.. I wonder if the results had anything to do with them doing the grow.LMAO. you know they have the money to send a sample to test out, so it really makes me wonder if they have a fear of some of the other brands i am using? i know they copied Bud blaster but claimed to have better indigents or something. to be honest i wasn't really looking forward to using them that much, ive seen allot of growers using AN go back to GH. i really wanted to try the FF cha ching.

I forgot to mention that i will also be using the Humboldt gravity is my bloom test. i forgot i had a bottle of that stuff.

yo irish you probably havnt heard back from them cause they endorse another LED company..

I am jonsing for pics!!!!

:nicethread:

Here just for you bro.
Day 24 of veg
told you they were sexy.lol. I love the color of them, nice and lush green.

24_days_of_veg_011_600x449.jpg

24_days_of_veg_004_600x449.jpg

24_days_of_veg_002_600x449.jpg

24_days_of_veg_006_600x449.jpg

24_days_of_veg_005_600x449.jpg

21_days_of_veg_009_600x449.jpg

24_days_of_veg_012_600x449.jpg

Back
Top Bottom