150W HPS Scrog

Hey guys I got some bad news.. this bad weather and snowing tore down electric cables and in last 24 hours around 20.000-30.000 people are without electricity... Army sent generators and now we have electricity while they are fixing the cables and other stuff. Im so concerned how this affected my plants ..:helpsmilie: I hope they wont turn into hermies :rollingeyes: :(

EDIT: I've searched multiple forums and came to an end that in veg they can survive up to 4 days so it's fine thank god :goodjob:. When situation settles I'll put them into flowering since SCROG net is around 85% full.

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Hey guys, everything is fine now, this are pics after 1st week of flowering (12/12) :). They were 40days under veg and 1 week on nature sunlight due to power failure so I'm not sure where to count that 1 week so I'll just ignore it haha :lot-o-toke:. Well I'm quite sure they are still girls so its all good :high-five:

IMAG08713.jpg

Close up
IMAG08706.jpg

close up #2
IMAG08696.jpg

IMAG08686.jpg

I've also trimmed bottom leaves so they can put all their energy in buds :rollit:. If everything goes well, at the end we'll have way over 5,3 ounces (150 grams)

PS: They have started to smell amazing in past few days :bravo:

Subbed!

looking good looking forward to see your end result! i am going to break my scroggin virginity when my current one is finished looks like the way to go!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys! This is my 4th grow and things I've learned (from a few books too) so far is that you have to start scrogging/LST early if you want the best resoults and the biggest possible yields :thumb:. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or pm me :welcome:

Cheers, ExTaZzY

Many pistils are on the horizon.
I bet you're anxious for those flowers huh?

For sure :high-five:! Hope they wont stretch anymore since net is filled already hehe. Its my first time with Super Bud but since it is Big Bud x Skunk they should stop growing now and start working on them juicy buds! :laughtwo:

Looking forward to seeing what you have accomplished with a 150W HPS I just slapped a 600W HPS on 3 plants in a smaller space than yours, if you do well on this I may downgrade the wattage! has much happened to them in the last nine days?

Top Marks!

Heya :420: ! Another update after finished 3rd week :love:

It's quite crowded in here.. :slide:
IMAG09404.jpg

IMAG09413.jpg

Close up :;):
IMAG09425.jpg

Still trying to scrog little bit
IMAG09435.jpg

IMAG09464.jpg

Many, many pestiles can be seen :cheer:
IMAG09475.jpg

Unable to SCROG it anymore :laughtwo:
IMAG09485.jpg

Subbed. Looks good. If any get to tall reach under and pull it down. You can tie it or bend it to keep it down. 150 doesnt have much penetration more even your light the better.

Hey :420:, here are girls after finished 4th week. I think light was little bit too close and here and there you can see a burned leaf. I dont think it's from nutes but it can be after all .. (?) :reading420magazine:

IMAG09565.jpg

IMAG09545.jpg

IMAG09535.jpg
IMAG09556.jpg

Close up
IMAG09594.jpg

Hmmm... :hmmmm:
IMAG09503.jpg

Thanks guys, Ill buy epsom salt ASAP and use it. Added some ashes and orange peels to water too.. Hope it helps.. buds are looking rather small for some reason.. :helpsmilie:

Back
Top Bottom