180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

Re: GrowLEDhydro.com 180w Super Lemon Haze grow-Lots of pics!!

lookin damn good mike i will be in touch about purchasing a few of those panels very soon

Those have got to be the tightest internodes I've ever seen! It's even more impressive that you're getting those results from a plant started from seed. :bravo:

Is the plant's water uptake rapid like with HID or do you find you're watering less than normal with the LED?

Those have got to be the tightest internodes I've ever seen! It's even more impressive that you're getting those results from a plant started from seed. :bravo:

Is the plant's water uptake rapid like with HID or do you find you're watering less than normal with the LED?

Well to be honest with you guys.. I water the plant every 3 days with a 1 gallon jug of water with nuts at full strength. And sometimes that doesn't seem like enough!! This plant is very thirsty and so far loves the high nutrients..

PitViper told me that the SLH strain loves high nuts and as far as I can see he was 100% correct on that. Im telling you guys I feel like this is my first grow because I have never seen results like this so far with any light for that matter..

This is the first time using Canna and first time growing the SLH just for the record.

Thanks everyone..:bongrip:

Well to be honest with you guys.. I water the plant every 3 days with a 1 gallon jug of water with nuts at full strength. And sometimes that doesn't seem like enough!! This plant is very thirsty and so far loves the high nutrients..

PitViper told me that the SLH strain loves high nuts and as far as I can see he was 100% correct on that. Im telling you guys I feel like this is my first grow because I have never seen results like this so far with any light for that matter..

This is the first time using Canna and first time growing the SLH just for the record.

Thanks everyone..:bongrip:

I had a feeling that plant was sucking up some nutes faster than what's expected with LED.
I gotta tell you man, you just about have a new customer. I need to save some more pennies but I am on the hook!
I'm thinking about using the 120 spectra to replace the 250 watt MH w/ a 90cfm blower in my veg box that I use to get clones established and support a Mother.
Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!:peace::nicethread::grinjoint:

Good job Mike. You do have an advantage being that you're growing a tripod. But it looks amazingly happy and dense. Good job bro :bravo:

this is impressive; very bulky and tight. i will definately be following this journal to the finish...i cant wait to see the yield!

its too bad these led panels are way out of my price-range.

I had a feeling that plant was sucking up some nutes faster than what's expected with LED.
I gotta tell you man, you just about have a new customer. I need to save some more pennies but I am on the hook!
I'm thinking about using the 120 spectra to replace the 250 watt MH w/ a 90cfm blower in my veg box that I use to get clones established and support a Mother.

From my experience with my led panels you should be able to replace the 250w MH lamp with my 120w panel to support your mother plant with no problem. You might even be surprised with the results of the switch.

Thanks for your support.. :thanks:

Well today marks week one of flower.. Nothing dramatic has happened with the SLH at this point.. The plant is still very healthy and looking good. Ill update the pictures once I start to see the flowers start to form..

Id like to thank everyone for following this thread and showing your support.. Thanks!!

I agree 100%. This light will blow your mind hands down when used as a veg light, in fact I feel safe saying it will surpass your 250mh for veg.

I agree 100%. This light will blow your mind hands down when used as a veg light, in fact I feel safe saying it will surpass your 250mh for veg.

I think so too. I'm saving my tips so hopefully I can get one before the Summer heat sets in. The drop in power consumption and heat production are worth the investment but if it can get my mother anywhere near that type of internode length and overall size I will be very happy!:grinjoint:

First, let me say I am lovin this grow. And I am very seriously considering the addition of LEDs to my setup. I want to make it clear I'm not discounting this plant or light - on the contrary, I am very impressed.

But... I am seeing a lot of comments reflecting poor growing habits, not impressive lighting. Not that I used to be any better, and its very much just a question of experience - but here's some internodal from plants grown from seed and started under CFLs and Flowered under 600W HPS. That's a quarter. And this is POST-STRETCH. And mine is not by far the best I've seen. And note that there are 7 others under the same light with the same spacing. So as SS pointed out, 1 plant under 1 light may be great for testing a light in a lab, but that better be one heck of a plant to deliver enough yield to make the time and square footage worthwhile in the real world.

StrawberryDiesel_quarter_wide.jpg

EDIT: And BTW there are at least two journals on this site that I would consider very successful LED grows. Both delivered enough yield in small places and on time to supply the individual with their required meds. on a regular basis over time. But they were both very small grows.
:nicethread::peace:

Beautiful plant. Stacked like nothing else.

Hows everyone doing..

for the record the SLH started to show its first sign of flowers on Sunday 3/28/10 tomorrow will be two weeks into flowering and Ill update the thread with more pictures.

Thanks for following guys..

Hey whats up everyone. I am updating the pictures, these pics were taken on wednesday March 31 which is the mark of 2 weeks of flower.

I also included pictures taken on April 3rd where I pruned all the huge fan leaves off the main stem. I know their is a lot of mixed opinions on this but I dont think I could have made a better choice, the plant reacted great to this change and with it only being 1 day later I see a very big difference. I always prune my plants but never to this extent but after much thought I decided it would be best. I wish I had another SLH to do a side by side comparison but I guess will wait till the end and see what happens, but so far so good.

Another change as most of you might already know is that I took the glass off the panel. I always thought about doing this but I just never did until now. after staring at the panel and seeing the glare coming off the led's I figured what the hell, well needless to say the difference was very noticeable and so far this also is a definite plus to the overall growth of the plant. Here is my stance on this, If anyone who purchased a LED panel from me decides to take their glass of that's fine I will still honor the warranty, but if you damage the panel will doing it then its on you sorry.

Its very simple to take the glass out, I took a razor blade and stuck it in between the glass and the frame of the panel and simply cut the glue holding the glass to the frame, I went around the glass a few times to make sure all the glue was disconnected from the glass, then i took a piece of ceramic from a spark plug flicked it at the glass and shattered it and with some gloves I pulled the glass pieces out of the panel. I recommend some safety glasses if you do this and do it in a safe area were you can pick up any pieces of glass that might fall to the floor. You cant take the panel apart and remove the glass because the heat sink and led's are all glued in place you have to break the glass and pull the pieces out.

Irish removed the glass from his panel minutes after i told him about it.. lol.. and apparently he saw the same change I did. So far so good..

anyway on with the pictures!!

The pictures where taken with my iphone.. i don't know why everything is so blue but I assure you this is not how it looks in person, everything looks more reddish pink with a blue tint.

photo28.jpg

photo_413.jpg

photo_216.jpg

photo_76.jpg

photo_82.jpg

photo_1110.jpg

3 DAYS LATER PRUNED FAN LEAVES OFF MAIN STEM EXCEPT A FEW AT THE VERY TOP

photo_136.jpg

photo_1512.jpg

photo_179.jpg

Back
Top Bottom