1st Indoor CFL Grow Box! Check Me Out - Tips & Critics Welcomed!

Re: 1st indoor CFL grow box! check me out. tips an crits welcomed!

thanks guys :) i just build the new bottom box today! lol i cant stop till its done. i gotta get a sheet of plywood an a roll of panda polly to finish it off then ill attach the two an vuala. i grabbed a new wireless thermometer today. soo much easier, i cant believe i didnt think of this earlier ;) lol anyways ill post more pics an stuff soon as shes done :) thanks again!

okay so here it is! finally done-ish with the building end of this grow lol. i never claimed to be a carpenter by any means.. i am an innovator ;) i think it will do for me in the long run, i also have a fitted board that i can add and remove once these plants are done i will place the board in which will divide off about 1' 4'' for a veg area leaving me with about 3 feet above for flowering. really all thats next is another 2 lights and a carbon filter exhaust. anyways here she is :)
20130518_130552.jpg
20130518_135348.jpg
20130518_151046.jpg
20130518_221837.jpg
20130518_234414.jpg
20130518_234505.jpg
20130518_230759.jpg
20130518_230832.jpg
20130518_230842.jpg
20130519_000032.jpg

nice looks like a weed oven : ) nice buds also , i had some blue dream so not much i am able to say .... i'm so high (heres an edit) you said your friend gave you these, he was right to trust you with them.

haha thanks man. an yea it does look like an oven eh lol, i gotta paint it today. i hope you enjoyed the blue dream;)

Nice! sub'd sir. Btw those first few bud pics look so close to what mine look like now its eerie lol. But it could be the Master K talking lol.
:tokin:
I really like the light set up. Im a little tenative regarding electricity, what with electrocutions and all, but that looks almost do-able... Cant wait til next pics of the ladies.
:popcorn:

great to hear my friend! ;) im glad you like my little set up so far :) an yess i know what ya mean, getting electrocuted is prolly not the best feeling. so far so good tho. light electrical is pretty straight forward. positive to positive, negative to negative. but yea anyways thanks again for subscribing! ill be posting more of the ladies sooon.

I had a bad experience installing an outside outlet... cussing and numbness insued. But i did wire my lights for my ghetto box. Used the "daisy chain" method. My question is how many 26w'ers can u run on 110v? I guess it probably matters what size cord, breaker, etc. Sigh..guess its back to the research!!
:bong: :nomo: :reading420magazine: :scratchinghead: :reading420magazine: :sleep:

haha uh oh thats no good. an im not too sure what ya mean ? you can run a shit ton on a typical old power outlet. i used some heavy duty wiring cable to wire the lights into the 120v outlet. i had 12 hooked up before lolk if you go back in my journal youll see how ghetto my set up was at first, some bathroom light fixtures mcgiver'd into a wooden box ;). more light the better tho thats for sure. at first i had 12 26w cfl bulbs on the 2 plants. now i have 10 23w cfl's and a 6400k sunblaster buld for side lighting. p.s. your smilies are sick! aha

gonna be getting to work on my home made carbon filter exhaust vent within the next couple of days. ill be posting my build on here with pics and description. around 2 weeks into flowering and these girls are stinkin to high heaven already :) im not complaining or anyyything lol if it were up to me id bottle it an keep it on me at all times ;) anyways i had a question if anyone coukd help me with.. with my carbon air filter set up should i leave the exhaust fans on 24/7 even when the lights are out for 12 hours ? or should i just run it only when everything else is running ? any tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks

i gotta get on this shit!! lol i ran my exhaust house out the window which actually worked perfectly so this kinda got thrown on the back burner. looking forward to doing it soon still tho itd be cool to have that in there as well.

Back
Top Bottom