2014 HeavyWeights Duke It Out for the Silver Coin

Re: 2014 HeavyWeights Duke it out for the Silver Coin with Rock Nutrients

I watch

Get a cheap meat slicer and make your own out of slab stone wool. When faced with adversity get creative I say.

Maybe put on a good particular mask while you cut so you don't have to breathe any of the dust though.

DRM Ranch

Wow... We are getting serious here in our grows now when we need to purchase Meat Slicers!

Must be time for Sling or Cap to throw us out some pics! ;)

Heres a pic for ya

IMG_224211.JPG

oh oh looks like Cap'ns plants are lagging behind a bit

Sling already flowered,trimmed and vaulted,

I knew you were good sling,but man,to get a 60 day crop off in negative days,that's the hammer fist :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::blunt:

The Capn, s1ingblade and others, at your convenience, please check out my first blog entry and consider the points I raised. I really think our grows will be greatly improved and our control of our growing environments will become much more precise. Thank you

Grow Room Automation - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Hey guys, can't wait to see the purple dreams get as big as last years cook off plants were

Come on boys,break it up(in ref/mills lane voice)

come on out swinging,its update time!!!!

TheCapn Update!

The "bending" down of the branches slowed it down slightly. This kind of re-enforces my statements in my blogs when I say, "Don't torture your plant!" I'm wishing I didn't take it quite as low, but in the end it will still work out.

I'm using Rock AND General hydroponics on them both now.

The tall one on the left is the one I didn't bend down, the one on the right is the one I did bend down. Which one is bigger? The one I didn't bend down looks a little more vigorous, but they are still very close to each other. Sorry, no time to measure today.

Yes this picture was taken in a tent. But TheCapn doesn't have a tent? I'll explain later in my blog. But for now, I'm using the new tent for veg, and I'm starting a fun project in my real veg room (and no it's not LED).

About 3 more weeks until we start flower.

20141009_120731.jpg
20141009_121143.jpg

alright then,Capn comes out with a good stiff jab to the chin....

any foliage spray?? jesus they look green.

The unbent one looks like a few tops are fighting for dominance over the lowers, whereas the bent one looks to have a fuller more even canopy. If I understood you correctly, you have GH and Rock mixed into the same res? From what I can see, I think the bent one will yield better and be less hassle under the scrog, but I'm still in my learning curve so don't make me walk the plank if wrong.

alright then,Capn comes out with a good stiff jab to the chin....

any foliage spray?? jesus they look green.

Yeah I'm using the Rock Foliar spray a couple times a week. I think I like the Dutch Master better but without a side by side test I couldn't tell you which one works better.

The unbent one looks like a few tops are fighting for dominance over the lowers, whereas the bent one looks to have a fuller more even canopy. If I understood you correctly, you have GH and Rock mixed into the same res? From what I can see, I think the bent one will yield better and be less hassle under the scrog, but I'm still in my learning curve so don't make me walk the plank if wrong.

Yes I agree with you sky, I think the bent one will be wider and right now the tops have more light.

I'm hand watering once or twice a day. Sometimes I use GH, sometimes I use ROCK. They are both good, but I'm sticking with GH for my veg room. Yes, I'll be running only rock on this baby in flower.

Back
Top Bottom