2022 Godfather OG Feminized Seeds - 4th Grow In Soil: Sponsored By Weed Seeds Express

:ciao:

Oh, and sorry I'm late! I missed the notification in the beginning and missed the excellent start...but they've turned out great.
:welldone:
No worries shed, I knew you would make it over sooner or later. I can imagine how many notifications you receive in a day or even an hour. I mean if I've missed a few notification, then I'm sure you have too lol
Thanks for coming by, either way!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Next step will be to transplant all 5 GFog seeds into solo cups, but I hit a bump wondering if I should use perlite like I do with the clones when I want them to root, or if I should go-ahead and put them into ffhf soil to root? I am leaning toward soil bc that's what I see everyone else do. :goodluck:

73BA5ED6-4B95-4F5F-94AE-66CF34364318.jpeg

Their roots are poking out of the bottom. They are looking a little leggy atm.. This was yesterday.

0348E6B7-F878-44CE-99A2-243047E91F27.jpeg

It looks like they didn't grow much, if at all since yesterday. I hope this isn't a bad sign, I'm taking it as a good sign because it looked like they were stretching too much, too quickly.

Peel off the cover and plant directly into your soil, being careful not to break off the tap root if you forgot to cut the bottom open before dropping the seed in. The perlite was just for cloning the cuttings.
I remembered to cut the bottom cloth off, but one of the taproots still managed to poke thru a piece of the fabric that was on the bottom lol..... I'll have to be very careful peeling off the cover.

:thanks:

Welp, it's all done. I have set the seedlings in their solo cups in FFHF. I will be using @Prescription Blend for the second time. I really do like them and so do my girlies!

FDE4E633-C671-4C11-BB1C-FF6F7E673C98.jpeg

I am so shook right now with how sensitive these seedlings really are. I took the dome off for about 10 minutes to take some pics and they went from all nice and flat to this…..
4E6174FA-1E63-430E-8ADA-C6E3EC6CF84F.jpeg

All curled up. :jawdropper:

If one of my taps goes through the side I usually just cut around it and leave the tiny bit of cover it's gone through!
I tried to do the same thing, but unfortunately for me I pulled out the taproot. I barely touched it, well the cloth moved and took the tap with it, oh man! Smh.... the good news is that the seedling seems to be just fine. :goodluck:

Today, 13 days after dropped into water to germ, all five Godfather OG’s went into the 2x2 Grow tent. They are now showing the second set of true leaves, and they still have their cotyledon leaves, too; once they fall off, I'll feed them for the first time.
Everything is going great; I'm actually really surprised at how easy this process has been. I took off the cover when I placed them in the tent and so far so good!
I've been watering them by spraying the top of the soil with water every day. I'm not saturating the soil bc I'm afraid of overwatering if I do water the soil all the way through.

:hmmmm:Still learning as I go:reading420magazine:

FB7A80E9-A8C5-493F-A270-A1D14EF55890.jpeg

Let's go! :cheer:

Godfather OG seedlings are 17 days from seed, they're getting so big, so quick.

8E50A2A0-6A98-4678-AC70-C3B3A6E0CA83.jpeg

When should I put them under the led lights, I was guessing around the time I feed them with @Prescription Blend for the first time when the cotyledon leaves fall off?

933509AC-69EA-477E-82B2-4F12CAE5BA32.jpeg

Godfather og, growing in FFHF soil. I'm having trouble keeping up the humidity in the tent with the dome off, should I place a plastic bag over the tops of the solo cups?

F4CBE70C-D94A-495D-90C8-0B701B2CBE13.jpeg

I made sure to stick to the outer part of the FFHF soil when watering. :thumb:

What's the humidity outside the dome? They need to get used it sometime!

You should start feeding them now with the Rx Blend according to their chart, but you can probably wait a while before putting them under the LEDs.

Or you could move them now but turn the dimmer down to hit them with the same lux. The lux will naturally increase as they grow up to the light.

What's the humidity outside the dome? They need to get used it sometime!

You should start feeding them now with the Rx Blend according to their chart, but you can probably wait a while before putting them under the LEDs.

Or you could move them now but turn the dimmer down to hit them with the same lux. The lux will naturally increase as they grow up to the light.
The humidity in the tent is finally in the 70’s without the dome, now that I added wet perlite to the tray about an hour ago. I haven't used the dome since I moved them into the tent a few days ago. They've responded very well, it's just the humidity had been too low, like in the ’40s. Hopefully, this takes care of the issue.

CFC83BFE-F252-4C91-A202-6AEDA6618A16.jpeg

The humidity drops as soon as I open up the tent. I try to open it little so they can harden or acclimate. I'll be giving them their first feeding this next watering.

Hey shed, I hope all is well in your growville. I was wondering how you are able to determine when the seedlings are ready to be fed nutes? I was thinking it was when the coty leaves fell off, only bc I read it somewhere. I'm just curious for next time. Also, when can I determine when to up pot, is it the same as with the clones, up pot when they want water 24 hours later or so? Thanks again shed! :hookah:
I have yet to purchase this lux gadget. I have also heard of this app you can use on your phone. I just haven't looked into it yet, but I think I will.

Hey shed, I hope all is well in your growville.
Thanks, and you're always welcome to jump in and see how I'm doing. ;)

I was wondering how you are able to determine when the seedlings are ready to be fed nutes? I was thinking it was when the coty leaves fell off, only bc I read it somewhere. I'm just curious for next time.
Feeding sprouts nutes usually begins when the second set of true leaves are completely in. Waiting for the cotyledons to fall off will leave you with underfed plants that makes it difficult to catch up on.
Also, when can I determine when to up pot, is it the same as with the clones, up pot when they want water 24 hours later or so?
Yes, the timing is about the same for clones and sprouts.
I have yet to purchase this lux gadget. I have also heard of this app you can use on your phone. I just haven't looked into it yet, but I think I will.
I dropped the $35 on my Dr Meter LX1330B lux meter, but I know that folks are enjoying the Photone app. Maybe @BakedARea can chime in on how it's used!

Back
Top Bottom