2nd Grow - The Freak Is Back - LED 2017

Hello hello! Flower tent is in its 3rd night. Here is a couple pictures before lights out!
1.jpg
2.jpg

This is Hope Mom when I put her in her new home.
3.jpg
4.jpg

Here's now.
5.jpg
6.jpg

Nice in excited to see what elephant girl can produce in the bud department I bet really dense nugs

I sure do hope so. That would be very nice :) .. I'll be checking for signs of flowering after every sleep haha. Can't help it.

They are looking very happy Bud, in about 15-20 days they will really get thirsty in the stretch...its amazing how much water a plant can drink in a day!:goodjob:

Thanks OTM :) I'm looking forward to that!! Hopefully they'll show pistils and still be around haha.

The girls definitely look happy!

Thank you!!

SooooOooOo... that job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago... I had the second interview today and a tour of the shop. I start Monday! Thank sweet baby Jesus lol. Things were getting toight. The shift is Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2am. It's crazy because that's almost the exact time the lights are out for the girls. 3-3 LOL. Meant to be??

Congrats budz! It sounds like it was meant to be! Gonna flip soon? Gonna be a full tent

Congrats budz! It sounds like it was meant to be! Gonna flip soon? Gonna be a full tent

Thanks matey! Congrats to you as well!! Well deserved :) I flipped on New Year's Day with the party!! (Check out my participated in to see the thread) in one hour they'll start their 5th night of flower power.

Thank you!!

SooooOooOo... that job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago... I had the second interview today and a tour of the shop. I start Monday! Thank sweet baby Jesus lol. Things were getting toight. The shift is Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2am. It's crazy because that's almost the exact time the lights are out for the girls. 3-3 LOL. Meant to be??
That's so rad. Congrats man! Just curious... what will you be doing? I dig nights... as long as I'm busy. Good for you dude.

Thank you!!

SooooOooOo... that job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago... I had the second interview today and a tour of the shop. I start Monday! Thank sweet baby Jesus lol. Things were getting toight. The shift is Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2am. It’s crazy because that’s almost the exact time the lights are out for the girls. 3-3 LOL. Meant to be??

He's giving handy's out at madam kimeh's isn't he :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom