2nd Grow - The Freak Is Back - LED 2017

Finished my first day! I'm tired, my feet are sore. But it feels good! Just gotta get in to the swing of things and I'll be rockin! :) Plants wake up in 15 min. Will there be pistils?!!?
Awesome! I know what you mean about the sore feet. That's when you know you're getting old... or fat, it works for that too. My feet, knees, lower back all hurt, what does that mean!? Cheers man congratulations.

Thank you!!

SooooOooOo... that job I interviewed for a couple weeks ago... I had the second interview today and a tour of the shop. I start Monday! Thank sweet baby Jesus lol. Things were getting toight. The shift is Monday - Thursday 3:30pm - 2am. It's crazy because that's almost the exact time the lights are out for the girls. 3-3 LOL. Meant to be??

Congrats and thats a great way to ring in the new year. Right on!!:thumb:

Thanks Moonshine!

A little update for today. I topped up the res with flower nutes. When the lights go off at 3, it will be day 10 in flower. I can't tell sex yet and believe me I've looked!

On another note. Remember when I ordered those seeds and got screwed? Well I'm not sure if I mentioned that a very nice person reached out to me and wanted to help. I got the package in the mail today!! I'm so grateful. What do you think???
1.jpg

And some plant pics

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
5.jpg

Ya man! super of nice of them for looking out. I'll have to keep them in mind for my next order cause i'm done with attitude.

He just started an Instagram page for the co. I know it's legit because you can see the proof above. He's been breeding for years. Not hard to find at all on Insta. Just use the name on the package. Canadian as well!!!! :)

Plants are looking real sweet budz! Congrats on the bean grab

First week of work down and I'm loving it. Been drinking some beers and enjoying the start of my 3 day weekend! Lights are on but I haven't looked yet. Might do it right meow actually.

Glad things are moving well no luck here yet on the job department .

Hoping to see pistils man not balls ?

Your girls still haven't showed sex yet?
Today is day 11 mine were showing at 9 days

Did you do a dark period bro?

Back
Top Bottom