2nd Grow - The Freak Is Back - LED 2017

I didn't even look at them during lights on today. They just went down for a sleep again. I'm still very sick and against my judgment was forced to stay home from work. Not a good impression on your 2nd week. Sigh. Nothing I can do about it, so no point getting pissed off. Happy growing everyone.

Hey better dude fucking hate being sick bro

I'm the biggest baby I swear ever hide fro the world ..

Smoking some purple urk tonight from bc Canada ..

This ones for you budz ..

Flick those balls man!!!

Lmao. If only it were that easy

All that will happen sadly you end up with sore nuts lol

Like saying munchies tide dish pods eat them?

Just wow .

Lmao .

This last couple days has been a trip lol. I opened the tent to say goodbye to elephant girl and what do ya know. They're both hermi lol!!! I'm ok with that. I knocked off some balls topped up the res. Looks like they're both coming along for the ride.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Elephant girl
3.jpg

The other one
4.jpg

I hope things are well my man. Give a holler I want to hear from you

Hey brotha! Appreciate you checking in :) I've just been crazy busy is all. Everything is good! Lights come on in about 10 min. We'll see what's going on. I have some extreme green and tips browning on the one plant. Elephant girl looks perfect. I won't adjust for one and screw both. She'll just have to put up with it. Hope all is well with you! I'll pop in your journal shortly.

Hey brotha! Appreciate you checking in :) I've just been crazy busy is all. Everything is good! Lights come on in about 10 min. We'll see what's going on. I have some extreme green and tips browning on the one plant. Elephant girl looks perfect. I won't adjust for one and screw both. She'll just have to put up with it. Hope all is well with you! I'll pop in your journal shortly.
Nice! Busy is good.

Hey hey!! Hope everyone's well. I've been crazy busy with work and things. It's day 25 of flower baby!! Yahoo!! Also, the clones have roots :) My little system works and I'm happy. Mother is huge lol. So many cuttings could be had!! Will be curious how they grow next flower run. The current flower girls have been freakin thirsty!
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Pretty little flowers growing there. Looking nice. Love watching the flower stage!

Thanks!! I love watching this part to. The transformation is so beautiful. Growing is very therapeutic in itself for me. Thanks for the compliment :)

Back
Top Bottom