2nd Grow - The Freak Is Back - LED 2017

One month and 3 days into flower! Whoop. Topped up the res with a 2 gallons and brought the ph and ppm back into range. The cloner/veg station is fantastic. The next round is coming along very well.
26bc8955bf81304a18feb59473896798.jpg
1392fc20bded14b480856bb8e1f580c0.jpg
ed65ddd6b6690476e68ddeabde4aed49.jpg
9b3fa1dffbbac7b2f76a2a3f97333982.jpg
f00e992d144ea87f36597ed6220d66a9.jpg
e5b21bb21ee24cf3f48d29797c843388.jpg
Looks good man

Well damn! I haven't been around in about a week and I've missed a bunch it looks like. Sorry my friends!!! I'll try my best to make the rounds.

As far as the garden, things are still coming along! Day 44 flower. Some slight tip browning but it's all good. The veg closet is awesome. Two powerful clones ready to take the place in the flower tent!! Mother is a little stressed but I'll get her back in check. Hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend! Let's go Canadian Olympic Team!!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

ladies look stellar budz, I haven't caught a single event yet as I don;t even know what time anything is ever on at. I'll be making sure to watch the hockey though. I'm not missing that for anything.

Thanks dude! I downloaded the CBC Olympic app or go to the CBC Olympic web site and can watch everything for free. It's pretty cool.

Thanks dude! I downloaded the CBC Olympic app or go to the CBC Olympic web site and can watch everything for free. It's pretty cool.
Got a favorite event? I used to truly love the Olympics. My Grandfather was a World record holder in swimming, butterfly, so the rest of the family were swimmers. The Olympics used to be a sacred event. But, it has really lost its luster for me. I'll watch some, but not like I used to.

That's pretty awesome man, only person from my family was a distant cousin who was a ski jumper and it was middle of the last century. From what I remember he came in like 35th place lol.
Still... that sport is hardcore. I'd be a wet rag at the bottom

What’s going on with the website/app? Is there even an app anymore? So confusing.

Edit: I just found the thread regarding this issue in 420mag news. The app is gone. I understand why, but that sucks huge. Hopefully they get it sorted bigger and better! Keep it green 420mag lol

looking good freakz we flipped same day right buddy.. wow yours are blowing mine away holy smokes awesome man, easy on those tips buddy.. very nice bud.. shit too long buddy.. hope your gold bro:passitleft:

Hey everyone! I’m sorry I have been afk. There’s been lots going on with family, health and work. I’ll try and pop around over the next couple days and say hello!

As for my ladies, i harvested one about a week ago. Just put into jars 2 days ago and weighed her up. 87 grams dry. Just over 3 zips from the one girl. I’m beyond happy. Elephant girl is drying out before she gets weighed and jarred for cure. If I had to guess, I’d say another 3 zips!! 6 ounces off 2 plants in a 2x2. I’m very very pleased. The bud is incredible and the smoke is potent. The first girl I harvested is a more get up and go high. Play video games, talk to people kinda stuff. That’s why I left Elephant an extra week. Hopefully bring out some couch kick tendencies haha. Here’s a few pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom