420 Magazine Social Networking Contest: September 2016

I always thought these were beautiful pics. That one might be pre'cropped, not sure.
20160802_062910.jpg
2016-08-12_07_33_29.jpg
2016-08-12_07_36_39.jpg

My favorites from my most recent adventure. Might be too close up but figured I'd let you guys do the determining for editing. I will start taking some from further away for future months contests so it is easier to fit in the "square".

I present : Aurora Indica by Nirvana.

image16703.jpeg

image17128.jpeg

image17501.jpeg
image17238.jpeg

image16541.jpeg
image16886.jpeg
image15706.jpeg

These are some amazing photos everyone, great job! :bravo:

The winners are :tommy:

1st Place: ShiggityFlip

2nd Place: MagicJim

3rd Place: Ultra Dan

Whether you place in the top three or not, your photos may appear on our Instagram and/or Facebook. Full credit to your username here will be given. We are fine tuning the logistics of this contest and appreciate everyone's participation.

Looking forward to watching this evolve over the coming months.

Thank you for your contributions, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Wooo thanks so much! Most contests you gotta choose only a few pics, it was fun to just go through and choose a ton of pics! I congratulate Magic Jim and UltraDan. I already see Dan on Insta, now I will see a Jim and all the great pics from my fam at 420mag! In a way this is something I always dreamed of...I would look at pics in High Times and think "Wow I wish my plants could be out there to show what I can do." Now I will see my pics and those of my peeps! Let's take over Social media 420fam!
:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Is there a chance since some of us are on Insta that when pics are posted you could give a link to our Instagram pages? I understand if it would make it tough but we would love the exposure.

Congrats Shiggity,
I told you this would be a good idea.
Thank me later.... :)
Good work my brother!:goodjob:

Super cool! Congrats Shiggs!! Your IG is taking over brother!

All the photos I submitted this month are credited to PotChimp. I will try and get some better pics of my own garden and submit for October. This is a fun comp and provides plenty of eye candy! :drool:

Unfortunately this would cause too much controversy with member security and workload on staff, maybe at a later time when the laws change, but not while it's still against federal law. Plus we're not in the habit of sending our members to other social networking sites, we want you here with us. :hug:

Is there a chance since some of us are on Insta that when pics are posted you could give a link to our Insta pages? I understand if it would make it tough but we would love the exposure.

I hope to have some great pics of my current plants/buds in Dec and Jan. I will use my oldschool slr for great square photos, my grandfathers 1978(ish) Hasselblad 500 C/M. I couldn't waste film on my last batch of plants, but I feel that my current grow will make for a great portrait.

Back
Top Bottom