420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: November 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow!! That’s awesome that 420 mag can do things like this!! I was happy that I achieved a trophy for getting 100 likes on things I had posted! I saw it in my notifications and walked in the bathroom while my girlfriend was on the pottie to show her lol! Needless to say, she was not impressed with my trophy! :cool::cool:
We live similar lives lol :rofl:

Nominations Please

Who's you're 420 favorite right now? Who's walking the talk, positive, helpful, welcomes new members and supports his/her fellow growers? Who's active in Activism? Who's frequently in FAQs?

Please PM me with your nomination for November's MOTM and include your reasons why. No nominations in this thread.

Pass on the 420 love. :circle-of-love:

November MOTM Nominations

Thank you to everyone who sent me a nomination this month. Here is this month's shortlist (not so short). All worthy contenders. Thank you to each of you for your contributions - and good luck.

The poll is now open for your votes.

All comments are taken from members' nominations.

Mr. Krip
"For being there, helping out members and supporting when I call for help." "I'm nominating Mr. Krip again for all his help and support for new members and those with questions. He's a cool dude, who obviously knows a lot but is modest and supportive."

Lady G2HM
"Lady G2HM inspires others to continue to move forward, no matter what is happening in their life! Always the role model. If she is offline for a while tending to "life", and then breezes in...instantly the energy increases, and light fills the forum! LEDs ain’t got nothin’ on this girl! She is a true trailblazer for all of us that seek cannabis for our own healing. She meticulously details her grow and always wraps it up with a spectacular finale. She has touched so many folks here with her abilities as a grower, and by her loyalty to the grow! An amazing Lady for sure!"

AngryBird
"I would love to nominate AngryBird. Not only is she a long time member, but one of our more helpful members. She's always greeting new members, offers a helping hand wherever needed. With everything she has on her plate she still finds the time to help others. To me that's what 420 Magazine is all about."

InTheShed
"I'd like to nominate InTheShed for Member of the Month for November. I have seen him help many, many people. He responds quickly and is particularly helpful to me whenever I need help. InTheShed is all over the place constantly! And just look at his new LST tutorial. Really clear, really useful."

Dutchman1990
"I would like to nominate Dutchman1990 for the MOTM competition. He is a polite and well mannered member who is enthusiastic to learn and then puts into practice the skills and knowledge gained. He also radiates a positivity and has a good sense of humour. What more could you ask for?"

PurpleGunRack
"I’d like to nominate PurpleGunRack for his work on the forum. He’s been a huge help to a lot of people here, in particular the ones trying to swim through the quagmire of understanding LED lighting. Don’t expect hugs and kisses and sugarcoated replies from this guy, and you probably won’t find PGR on the street shaking hands and kissing babies. But you can expect to get a straight-up answer and very sound advice from him. I’ve come to really respect his experienced voice and the time he puts into helping people."

Weenmeoff
"I would like to nominate Weenmeoff for MOTM please. This member goes above and beyond helping folks find answers they need and sharing his experiences. He is the epitome of what makes 420 Magazine so phenomenal!"

Newty
"I’d like to nominate Newty for MOTM. She has been fun, helpful and inspiring for a new grower like me. She’s working hard and sharing her knowledge and has recently put up great info on super cropping and recipes for treats as well." "Newty is for me the epitome of a 420 Magazine grower - knowledgeable and generous with it, fun, positive and just delightful company. We love Newty!"

:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Oo sweet :)
Thank you for nominations :hug:
That is so wonderful to be nominated.
There is so much joy in helping out, greet new members and just make people smile.
:love:thank you, you made me smile too :hug:

Wow, so honored and humbled to be nominated. Thank you to the person that nominated me! :thanks:

So many great nominees this and all months. I know almost all of you personally on the forum, some better than others but know you all contribute greatly to this very fine forum! I don't know where id be, in my growing "career" without the 420 Magazine and all the awesome people. So thanks all! Good luck to all the nominees!

:passitleft:

I got an email from Teddy!!! For me that usually means something else LOL

Thanks for warming my heart on this cold winter day. Honestly I teared up reading this and it couldn’t have been a more timely pick me up:D So many great choices this month! OMG

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I got an email from Teddy!!! For me that usually means something else LOL

Thanks for warming my heart on this cold winter day. Honestly I teared up reading this and it couldn’t have been a more timely pick me up:D So many great choices this month! OMG

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:laugh::rofl:yeah... Lol... Had those PMs too.
Wish there was a way to vote for all of you.
:hug:

3403E788-D504-4671-96EC-C0F951270DEA.gif

Calls for celebration !

Back
Top Bottom