• Canna Montana

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Urbanmonk

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Weaselcracker. :hug::hug::hug: See you next month in the MOTY. :battingeyelashes:

Hey...... Class act on Cajun. The man's one of our greatest resources, and he's been overlooked way too long. He'll never win the contest but he needs to understand we think of him as such regardless.

Yes! the bird surges ahead. Seems like the weasel's clever plan, behind the scenes alienation of the auto vote, is finally paying off, where other tricks, like voting for the competition, have failed. :passitleft: Meanwhile, the inscrutable monk still sits peacefully, in his hair shirt. Or is he floating in mid air? It could be a trick, looks like his head is actually glued to the ceiling.
Weasel's trump like campaign paid off....lol..... just kidding bro congratulations

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow Weaselcracker. I'm in awe. ......... Yeah. :hug:

I think you meant to say "Or is he floating in mid 'hair' not mid air, right? :rofl:

Yes! the bird surges ahead. Seems like the weasel's clever plan, behind the scenes alienation of the auto vote, is finally paying off, where other tricks, like voting for the competition, have failed. :passitleft: Meanwhile, the inscrutable monk still sits peacefully, in his hair shirt. Or is he floating in mid air? It could be a trick, looks like his head is actually glued to the ceiling.

Thank you so much friend. Yes I'm Canadian. I was a bit of a reluctant competitor in case you didn't notice but that doesn't mean I'm not very grateful to have been nominated, and to receive the motm title. I'll be spreading all those prizes to wherever I think they can do the most good. ❤️

Member of the Month - November 2016

Congrats to the wacker. Well done sir. You "finished" first. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom