• Canna Montana

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Urbanmonk

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes! the bird surges ahead. Seems like the weasel's clever plan, behind the scenes alienation of the auto vote, is finally paying off, where other tricks, like voting for the competition, have failed. :passitleft: Meanwhile, the inscrutable monk still sits peacefully, in his hair shirt. Or is he floating in mid air? It could be a trick, looks like his head is actually glued to the ceiling.

Yes! the bird surges ahead. Seems like the weasel's clever plan, behind the scenes alienation of the auto vote, is finally paying off, where other tricks, like voting for the competition, have failed. :passitleft:

That is just diabolical man. Lol

Meanwhile, the inscrutable monk still sits peacefully, in his hair shirt. Or is he floating in mid air? It could be a trick, looks like his head is actually glued to the ceiling.

killing me man :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Yes! the bird surges ahead. Seems like the weasel's clever plan, behind the scenes alienation of the auto vote, is finally paying off, where other tricks, like voting for the competition, have failed. :passitleft: Meanwhile, the inscrutable monk still sits peacefully, in his hair shirt. Or is he floating in mid air? It could be a trick, looks like his head is actually glued to the ceiling.

I'm starting to think that the picture is not a person at all.
It's starting to look like good lighting and a mushroom.
Could be just me though. I do have flashbacks.

I'm starting to think that the picture is not a person at all.
It's starting to look like good lighting and a mushroom.
Could be just me though. I do have flashbacks.

Can relate to that....speaking of, a guy back in HS had the nickname "Shroom" as he had a big fuzzy afro that reminded the rough crowd of a liberty cap ;) lol

The poll is now closed.

Congratulations, Weasel. Cracker of a contest. :bravo:

Thank you for everything you do for our community. :adore:

Ms Bird, you know my vote was for you! I tried.
I'm going to give the stuff away, I'll pm you. The t-shirt goes to CajunCelt if he'll take it. I think I've got his arm twisted pretty good now though I must say that guy is crazy strong.
I don't know. I'm without any real plan here!!!!!
:lot-o-toke:

so I'll have to figure this stuff out! Shit! Before 420 starts whupping my ass over it which they will be, before the crack of dawn I guarantee.
Must thibk. Oops spelled think wrong ... Too stoned man....:smokin:Now I have to get ahold of people and get their address and stuff so I can get the stuff shipped out. Most of it doesn't even ship here to Antarctica anyway.
I just did this a few weeks ago. :thanks: Man this sucks !!

:love:

Note for our winner (and future champs) - this was added to the contest guidelines a few weeks ago:

With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request

:Namaste:

Thanks Mr T! Not surprised to hear any of that. I'm very grateful you guys did this for as long as you did. Totally above and beyond in your efforts. I'll sort out the mail myself.
Thank you everyone! I'll get the shirt to Cajun. If anyone deserves to wear the 420 shirt it's him. I hope he wears it with pride every day, cause he's earned it.

Congratulations Weaselcracker!:bravo:

Well done Weasel!
Keep on Cracking!

Back
Top Bottom