• Canna Montana

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Weaselcracker

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Urbanmonk

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey there guys and gals. I was blown away yesterday when Nis told me I was nominated for MOTM! This is the first month that I didn't go to the MOTM contest right away on the 15th. Boy, is my face red! I have just had some job search requirements to meet each week, to continue to get help with the job search. That means I am at home, online for 30+ hrs a week. I put in around 25 applications a day. So, when the search for the job has ended for the day, being online is the furthest thing from my mind. That's the time I have left to be Mom in the household, with the chores that go along with it.

I thank the people who nominated me for the nomination, and the very nice words you also said about me. It makes my day so much better knowing I help people with their needs. Even in my absence lately, you guys still find ways to make a girl feel like a member of a very loving family.

Have a great day everyone. Ill be here, applying for jobs. Only 18 required hrs this week due to the holidays. I want to get them done asap, so I have the holiday with the family. Good luck to the Awesome people in this months contests!

:passitleft:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

"And they're coming thru the final turn into the home stretch, Weasel pulling away from the pack while the two ladies are battling it out for 2nd.....appears to be a big cloud of smoke back at the starting gate, apparently Urban thought it was a Toke Out Contest" ;) :lot-o-toke: :smokin::party:

Is it just me or does anyone else wish that they had voted for urbanmonk? You'd think at least the person who nominated him would have voted for him? When I see someone without votes, I feel the same as when I see members with no friends yet.

Is it just me or does anyone else wish that they had voted for urbanmonk? You'd think at least the person who nominated him would have voted for him? When I see someone without votes, I feel the same as when I see members with no friends yet.

It's all good lol .....an honor just to be nominated as I've been here like a month is all, though can see being here for quite awhile (if I live for awhile anyway, only variable I don't control ;) ).

Totally agree, WC. That's why I brought it up. I hate that he was nominated and has zero votes. :straightface: Doesn't seem right somehow and like you, I already voted, too.

Kinda sad seeing that empty space next to your name though Urbanmonk. Vote for yourself? I already used my vote on the bird

"Vote for yourself" from the person that didn't vote for themselves :p ;) lol

If I had won I would have said: "I demand a recount, them dang Hippycrats stacked the ballot with dead people and with illegal aliens from Venus" ;) :rofl::rofl:

EDIT: and if I hadn't voted already I still wouldn't vote for myself :p

Back
Top Bottom