• Light Addict

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Old school 64

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Snidrajsed[

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
;)ya kinda have to vote for yourself. .it's only natural..i know i did..look whom im up against .all the heavy weights on here..worst i can do is 6th place..lol
im happy though to be on this list..just think of all the people on 420 magazine. .and thats alot..
We 6 are here..we're all winners no matter what..

im such a noob, i still dont know where to vote on this page??? I guess im in the right place for help.. Great group of people on this site.. I would have never given growing a shot if it wasn't for this site.. Ahhhhhh... Little help please??
Cheers

im such a noob, i still dont know where to vote on this page??? I guess im in the right place for help.. Great group of people on this site.. I would have never given growing a shot if it wasn't for this site.. Ahhhhhh... Little help please??
Cheers

On top do you see names with colored bars and numbers? ( the poll) ?
Otherwise try on another browser/device. :)

Whenever the mobile version comes up on my phone I always flee directly to the desktop version- never stuck around long enough to decipher the puzzle and make it work.

Looks like it's going to be a close race this month. At least half of the nominees are members I've dealt with and liked but I decided I pretty much had to vote for the person I nominated, right?:cheesygrinsmiley:

I sure hope the ones that don't win this month are nominated again next month.

Good luck, everyone!

:circle-of-love:

You got my vote beast..mad respect to this man here,like all you guys you know your stuff and your happy to help out a new grower with some of the dump questions we come up with..lol,well I hope all you guys are doing good

Unfortunately, Thebeast27 has been removed from this month's contest for campaigning.

If you have already cast your vote for him, it has not been wasted. Our software has automatically returned your vote to you, so you may re-cast it.

Please refrain from discussing this in public. If you have any questions you are welcome to PM any Moderator.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom