• Light Addict

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • Old school 64

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Snidrajsed[

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:peace:Thanks for the nomination. .it's an honor..this is my 2nd time now.
Good luck to all my fellow growers..we're all winners here at 420 mag.
Great litte community we have here..
Peace Brothers..

It's been a few months now since I've been a filler on an all Star laden nomination list:bigblush:. I am absolutely enthralled with the thought of being considered a valued member of this one of a kind community. I've grown so much during my stay with you all, and I don't mean the number plants. My life has become more in tune with nature and I've become much less of an wound up stress case. All thanks to the amazing people that call this place home.

Thank you 420Magazine.Com, you've made one heck of a great thing here, we are truly grateful for all your efforts. :bravo: And with that said, I'll just add... (in custom 420 fashion)

I'm Sending lots of love and positive energy your way :), :thanks:420

So, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for this very kind nomination. A few in particular... Beast as always:Namaste:, G2heal for being so inspirational :adore:, RTK for teaching me the ways of 420:high-five:, smokiebear for showing me the art of 420 kindness:love:. Dick who been a solid supporter:thanks:, sweet sue for being a role model for us all:thumb:, and the countless others (way too many to list) who I've enjoyed sharing and discussing the plant we love. :circle-of-love:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Congratulations everyone on the nominations! I have seen all of you out there lately, lending a helping hand and sending positive vibes.. Keep up the great work and best of luck in this months contest! :)

Sni been a pleasure helping u mate and every1 else.and to watch u progress to what ur doing now is just great mate.ur a great grower and a great guy. Its also my second time been nominated mate so i feel very humbled to be in the list again .and a great list it is.happy growing every1;) and good luck;)

I voted for myself once when the close race was too nerve wracking to handle. I'd rather not though, not sure why... Low self esteem? Lol.
I'm in a contest and this time I'm giving my vote to someone else just because I appreciate his entry, even though I still think mine is the best entry ;)

I voted for myself once when the close race was too nerve wracking to handle. I'd rather not though, not sure why... Low self esteem? Lol.
I'm in a contest and this time I'm giving my vote to someone else just because I appreciate his entry, even though I still think mine is the best entry ;)

I always think i have the best entry hahahaha even though i didnt choose to enter this one. Its pretty hard not to vote for my self lol

Someone thought you were worthy, so should you. Love thyself. Vote for thyself.

Yes that is very true and im grateful for the nomination for sure. I know i wont win but im ok with that actually, I wont win because I dont get around enough and many people dont know who I am even though ive been here a long time. Also some great nominees to contend with. Im not so worried about winning comps these days, ive already got the honourable title 1 time and im no where near as active these days like I used to be.

I like to enter the plant and bud comps for fun and i always vote for myself lol. I take it with a pinch of salt because the best plants and buds dont always win but the most popular guys and girls do. So i will settle for the best plants and buds but least popular hahaha (Joke).

Best of luck to everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom