• CrimsonEcho - Peyote Cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UrbanAchiever - Kush

• Hjayu94 - Critical Haze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its been said and I’ll say it again - there’s some beautiful nugs in here! I’ll add this Dark Devil Auto to the communal bowl. Grown in DBHBB :thumb:
All minty-grape-aniseed-rosemary surprise on the inhale and grape sherbet in the aftertaste.:ganjamon:

Wow - that's some mighty fine looking weed and the pics even better.

Dark Devil = some mighty fine weed.

You won't see this in a jar at a dispensary, sadly.

Good job Amy.

My TwistaxPure Afghan7 Monster bud! ... +dinner and a beer for reference.

full

I’ll throw in a couple pictures, if you don’t mind.

This is Dark Angel, grown by yours truly!

Packs a punch, with a great sweet smell after being cured, but smelled like coffee/nutmeg while being grown.

The smoke also has a bit of a sweet taste to it, I find my self, getting comfortable, finding a show and munching out after consumed.

I like playing games, so let's play.

Not a clue just what this is, as I forgot what seeds went into what buckets. My guess is a supposed Pineapple Express.
I am very pleased with the trichome production. Decided to leave a lot of the sugar leaves on, as they were just covered all over.

@UrbanAchiever Jordan of the Islands Kush.
I have some Jordan of the Islands genetics. Black Cali Gold and it is Jew Gold X Cali-O X Blackberry Kush 9 weeks flowering. Just another on a long list of strains I would love to grow out.

The contest for October is now closed to entries and there's a full list of all the nugs in all their frosty glory in the first post in-thread.

The poll is open for votes.

Good luck, everyone.

Seems like there is a handful of good ones and a boat load of underperformers. If I ever buy another auto it will be something from Mephisto Genetics! They seem to have worked out a lot of the negative parts of autos. Or DDA of course!;)

Seems like there is a handful of good ones and a boat load of underperformers. If I ever buy another auto it will be something from Mephisto Genetics! They seem to have worked out a lot of the negative parts of autos. Or DDA of course!;)

I will lookup Mephisto Genetics ... thanks for the tip :)

DDA ... lol ... just not from the breeder I got mine from ... definitely some serious genetic issues there!!!

I sent them photos ... they were surprised ... that's for sure!

Good luck with your entry this month ... :)

Back
Top Bottom