420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora

Hey 420.

Today is flowering day 55 and the plants have received what is likely to be their final watering. Both are looking great though they are a bit more rough around the edges than the first attempt. The flowers on these though are still very impressive. I've decided to pull the plug on this grow on Friday and hopefully harvest over the course of the weekend. It doesn't like quite as daunting as the first time around and it should be a relatively stress-free time in trim jail.
Here is where we're at today....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Beauties! I'll do a smoke report from the first two soon as it's had a good time to cure and tastes pretty amazing. In the meantime though. Happy growing everyone.
:passitleft:

Congratulations Prof! Looks beautiful with all those colors, and has some solid, dense buds!

Hope the chop goes good and that you had a great weekend!
Cheers, Rex.

I think another week should finish these off perfectly.

Hope you and yours are good, bud.

Hey 420.

Today is flowering day 55 and the plants have received what is likely to be their final watering. Both are looking great though they are a bit more rough around the edges than the first attempt. The flowers on these though are still very impressive. I've decided to pull the plug on this grow on Friday and hopefully harvest over the course of the weekend. It doesn't like quite as daunting as the first time around and it should be a relatively stress-free time in trim jail.
Here is where we're at today....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Beauties! I'll do a smoke report from the first two soon as it's had a good time to cure and tastes pretty amazing. In the meantime though. Happy growing everyone.
Nice frosty fall colors Prof…cheers

Hey 420.

It's been a busy week with kids, school and plenty of other time consuming activities but we are here now.
The plants were harvested they day before yesterday and are hanging to dry. I had intended to do the harvest tomorrow but we'll be having visitors around our house next week so I thought I'd remove all flowering plants from my house. Just before the harvest was meant to take place I sliced my finger open with a can lid which made wet trimming almost impossible to do so I had to hang the plants. Not just these two either but 15 plants that will need picking by hand next week lol.
Anyway, here are the final pics of the two @Weed Seeds Express Girl Scout Cookies at flowering day 59? I harvested them the following day....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Hanging plant pics coming up shortly lol. Happy growing everyone.

They look nice and frosty, Prof. These are your clones, right? Your second batch of GSCs?

Sorry to hear about your finger. I hope it's not too painful today.

They look nice and frosty, Prof. These are your clones, right? Your second batch of GSCs?

Sorry to hear about your finger. I hope it's not too painful today.
Hey HG!

Yep, these are the clones which are the GeoFlora, Dynomyco and Earth's Alive plants grown in some of Jeff Bezos finest.

The finger is alright now but it was a clean slice right on the tip. Word of advice. Open wounds and trichomes are a bad combo. Eyes as well! Don't get trichs in your eyes. I did that the other day and it really stings. It's been one of those weeks.
Hope you're doing ok, HG.

Man! I’ve got GSCs, but looking at your pictures I want GSCs! Your photos do them proud.
Lol. Cheeers, Donkey!

It was nice to do an MC Vs GeoFlora on these plants. I prefer the GeoFlora's final product as it has smell and colour. Can't wait to try it to see how the flavour and effect differs.

They look fire mate proper lush looking buds
Cheers, bud.

Tastes lush too. This is from the first harvest....
DSC03067.JPG

Still a few days left until the GeoFlora plants are dry....
DSC03056.JPG

Nearly there!

Hey 420.

We have some harvest results from the GeoFlora, Dynomyco and Earth's Alive plants.

The GSC #1 came in at 127g
The GSC #2 came in at 134g

Total weight 261g

Not much between the two in terms of weight....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Let's look at how the GeoFlora buds stand up against the MegaCrop flowers.

On the left are the MC buds and on the right are the GeoFlora grown buds....

MegaCrop buds....

GeoFlora buds....

GSC #1 MC left, GeoFlora right....

GSC #2 MC left, GeoFlora right....

I wasn't expecting flowers like that from the organic soil plants over the coco grown plants. I've not given the new flowers much of a cure yet but the smell seems to be in favour of the organic soil also. Really happy with these plants and the grow all around. Great products from the 420mag sponsors that made it easy as pie to get a few decent jars of GSC for the Christmas season. I've already dished a load of it out to family members who are all very greatful lol.
I'd like to say thanks to 420mag for putting this comparison together and and to all the sponsors involved.
Thanks @Weed Seeds Express for the excellent genetics. Really awesome plants.
Thanks to @GeoFlora Nutrients, @DYNOMYCO and Earths Alive for feeding the soil and thanks to @Mars Hydro for supplying the light.
Really good all round. Great job everyone.
Lastly I'd like to thank everyone who tagged along and got involved and those who just watched.

The final thing to do is a strain review which I will do shortly. Other than that though I think we are finished.
Thanks for putting up with me everyone. Enjoy the festive season and stay safe.
Happy growing everyone.

Hey 420.

We have some harvest results from the GeoFlora, Dynomyco and Earth's Alive plants.

The GSC #1 came in at 127g
The GSC #2 came in at 134g

Total weight 261g

Not much between the two in terms of weight....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Let's look at how the GeoFlora buds stand up against the MegaCrop flowers.

On the left are the MC buds and on the right are the GeoFlora grown buds....

MegaCrop buds....

GeoFlora buds....

GSC #1 MC left, GeoFlora right....

GSC #2 MC left, GeoFlora right....

I wasn't expecting flowers like that from the organic soil plants over the coco grown plants. I've not given the new flowers much of a cure yet but the smell seems to be in favour of the organic soil also. Really happy with these plants and the grow all around. Great products from the 420mag sponsors that made it easy as pie to get a few decent jars of GSC for the Christmas season. I've already dished a load of it out to family members who are all very greatful lol.
I'd like to say thanks to 420mag for putting this comparison together and and to all the sponsors involved.
Thanks @Weed Seeds Express for the excellent genetics. Really awesome plants.
Thanks to @GeoFlora Nutrients, @DYNOMYCO and Earths Alive for feeding the soil and thanks to @Mars Hydro for supplying the light.
Really good all round. Great job everyone.
Lastly I'd like to thank everyone who tagged along and got involved and those who just watched.

The final thing to do is a strain review which I will do shortly. Other than that though I think we are finished.
Thanks for putting up with me everyone. Enjoy the festive season and stay safe.
Happy growing everyone.
Some lovely looking buds there mate good weight too

Some lovely looking buds there mate good weight too
Cheers, bud.

After the first plants I would have said that the flowers were about average in terms of size. Now I know that they can be pretty large if grown right. It's given me the urge to try some more WSE strains to see what other treats could be in store.

Cheers, bud.

After the first plants I would have said that the flowers were about average in terms of size. Now I know that they can be pretty large if grown right. It's given me the urge to try some more WSE strains to see what other treats could be in store.
Yeah they seem to have some killer genitcs for sure and some nice sounding strains also bit of a shame we can't get geoflora here really well I haven't seen one place that stocks them here yet

Yeah they seem to have some killer genitcs for sure and some nice sounding strains also bit of a shame we can't get geoflora here really well I haven't seen one place that stocks them here yet
I'd like to try GeoFlora again. Those last buds are solid. Perhaps it'll make its way here soon. Things usually do if they're good.
Great growing, ProFlo!
Geoflora for the win :high-five:
Cheers, Donkey.

I loved using the GeoFlora. For soil it was super easy and the results speak for themselves. Just watering with tap water feels weird to me but it's a welcome convenience which is happily do again.

Back
Top Bottom