420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen

Hey GSC folks,

Today we’ve got a brief update for day 3 of flower (day 97). These plants are starting to grow quite fast. They’ve replaced all the leaves I removed basically and I’ll have to do it again soon, I’m thinking tomorrow. I’m loving the wall to wall lighting of these @Atreum Lighting hydra-1000s. Not a single dim spot in the tent.

:lot-o-toke:

Hey GSC folk,
Today was day 6 of flower. Day 100 overall.yesterday I did a heavy defol ion both plants; I took a ton of leaves. Well, today you wouldn’t know. They’ve grown back their leaves over the course of a single day, it’s pretty crazy. They look great though. Much happier now that the lights are set to a normal cycle. These @Prescription Blend nutrients are working like a charm. And, although I’m not a fan of having to deal with 6 bottles every time I mix nutrients, its not like using the MC. Mc is tedious, needs to be measured precisely and mixed thoroughly. The RX blend kit comes with a pipette for every bottle. Each pipette is exactly the right size for a full dose of the corresponding bottle. 5ml for bio-si, kelp ful, precursor, and big data, 10ml pipettes for cores a and b. It’s surprisingly mindless, and I’m loving that aspect of it. Also since they’re liquid nutrients, no dissolving. That saves a ton of time.

Also I’ve been watching @beez0404 s comparison grow. He’s also using RX blend. His plants turned out absolutely gorgeous, so I know these nutrients have big potential. Great job again Matt and the @Prescription Blend team. I hope I can live up to the insanely high bar Beez has set with these nutes.

That’s it for now.

a late night update on day 101.

I defoliated both plants, one heavier and the other lighter. I did clean up all of the growth i don’t want from the bottom of the plants though. I’ve got before and after pictures.

I also watered in a half gallon of nutrients. I’m taking a lighter more often approach. I’ve got another half gallon for tomorrow. I’ve been watering super slowly with a pump sprayer. I think it’s helping a lot.

Predefoliation

Post Defol

That’s it for today. Thanks for tuning in, should have some flowers coming up very soon.

quick update for today,

the ladies continue to stretch, but we’re starting to see pistils now. Any taller and I’ll lower them down onto upside down 3 gallon nursery pots, and I’ll turn the lights up too. Right now we’re right at 70%. I don’t plan to remove much more foliage.

today is day 104, or flip+ 11.

another update for this week comin’ at ya.

Today is day 107, or flip + 14. Last day of week 2 flower. I think the stretch is coming to a stop cause we’re starting to see button tops comin’ out every which way. The gentlefolk over at @Atreum Lighting saw me fit to test run some new technology they’re playin with. This 30w UVA bar I’ve just added to the GSC tent. We’ll see what kind of difference it makes at the end of this cycle. Thanks again @Atreum Lighting .

on to the photos!!

in that second photo you can see the buttons coming in…. We’re about to see some flowers! Thanks for checkin’ in.

THey GSC growers,
So I just took a second to look back and see how big my plants were a month ago.

That’s 25 days ago. If someone had asked me then how I thought my plants would turn out…. This is something I never would have guessed.

I’m kind of flabbergasted. They’re awesome as fuck. I’m really wanting to thin out the bottom some more on the right one. This is gonna be very interesting to see how big of a haul I can pull from this tiny little tent, exactly 5sqft.

The right one is getting very close to the light :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom