420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen

Hey everybody,

sorry I’ve been away. I’m home now, and I came home to find my Girl Scout Cookies nice and healthy. Thats a testament to the ease of use of the Rx Blend. I had my sister-in-law and my wife care for the garden together, and they had no problems mixing and applying the Rx blend nutrients. They’ve got absolutely no garden experience, and they did a fantastic job.

Coming along great, we’re very close to flipping. I’m gonna go home today and adjust their tie downs. Due to my unplanned trip, the manifolds got away from me and are now growing in a way I didn’t want, but such is life. I’m just happy everything is still alive.

I received and hung another HYDRA-1000 from @Atreum Lighting . I’m really in love with these panels. They do a a fantastic job and with no hot spots, which is a very important consideration for smaller panels.

right now my GSC plants are up on 3 gallon buckets. I’m thinking I’ll probably strip all the nodes up to the top growth on each branch, put the plants on the floor - then flip. It’s either that or flip as is and finish them all the way through on top of the buckets. I’ll probably have to get very creative with the training if I go the second route. Lemme know what you guys think, and thanks for keeping up with me even though I’ve been an absentee journalist .

Thanks Shed!

I've defoliated heavy and tied them down again. I'll give them a day or two to recover, then flip.

here are some photos pre-defol

Theyre bushy alright now. Im probably gonna drop them to the floor and crank the hydra-1000s up. They’re only at 60w currently. I’d like to give another shout out to @Atreum Lighting for supplying me with these lights. They work amazingly well and without hot spots cause of the algorithmic placement of the diodes. It’s an amazing feature for these smaller panels cause you can get the plants right up close without burning the colas near the center of the panel. Check em out and give your support to our amazing sponsor.

Okay, day 91.

here’s what we’re dealing with.

Im going to give them tomorrow under 18/6 and Tuesday will be Day 1 of flower. Total veg time will be a whopping 92 days. I’m very pleased with how these plants look. The @Prescription Blend / @GreenSafe and @Atreum Lighting combo is really doing justice to these @Weed Seeds Express Girl Scout Cookies. Great work all around sponsors. Really demonstrating how you need not look further than 420 Magazine to grow great weed.

but seriously I love the daisy chained dimmer controls. Great work to everyone over at Atreum

Hey GSC folks,

Today is day 2 of flower (94 total) and we’ve yet to see the stretch begin. They’re recovering from the heavy defol and growing some bigger fans already. I think I’ll do as she’d mentioned and wait for the stretch to end before I clean up any larfy areas. They’re looking a little dry right now, but I’m about to mix them up their first week of flower nutrients.

so far so good, based on what im seeing these gals should yield pretty darn well.
:Namaste:

If you mean the shade of green they are then it must be the light. If you mean the yellow fans around the bottom, that’s happening cause they dried out too much on Sunday. They got their first dose of big Data today as per the feeding chart for week 1 flower. Hopefully we start to see some praying in these gals

It’s also been extremely hot. These plants are sweating it out in their tent. I wish there were more I could do to bring the temps down, but I’m pretty much stuck with the environment they’re in.

So guys,
I’ve got a lesson for all of you. Doesn’t matter how long you’ve been growing, always check your timers .

I went to spray my GreenSafe foliar last night at around midnight. I open the tent up and the lights are still on. I think “huh, that’s peculiar,” so I take a look at the timer. Lights were set to go off an hour and a half prior, but the outlet/timer switch was flipped to outlet!:eek::eek::eek:

that really explained a lot.. I wondered why my plants were looking so stressed.

anyhow, now that that’s rectified today will be day 1 of flower (day 95 total)

Alrighty GSC folks here’s what we’ve got for today, Day 2 flower (day 96),

With the timer back in working order and switched to 12/12, the plants look day and night. I’m gonna continue to defoliate through the stretch to encourage all shoots to grow larger over fan leaves. In a week or so, I’ll start to clean them from the bottom up.

Coming right along now. I’m fairly pleased.
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom