420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ProfessorFlora

This actually didn't answer my question. When did you start these 2? :battingeyelashes:

:thanks:
This feels like a trick question. This time I'm going with 16 April 21 as they are technically the first plants lol.
Hope that helps but if not then we can go again.
:passitleft:

This feels like a trick question. This time I'm going with 16 April 21 as they are technically the first plants lol.
Hope that helps but if not then we can go again.

Using 16 April 21 as the start date means these 2 were in veg for 163 days. Does that sound accurate? :battingeyelashes:

Cheers, cr8.

It'll be interesting to see if the colours are more pronounced on this round as the temps are around 10C cooler than they were for the first attempt. It was reading around 27C during lights on before whereas now we barely reach 17C. The plants still seem happy though.
ProfessorFlora, I’m with you…a full on test grow for me with the same strain grown previously under my old light. I can tell the lower heat output slowed down my initial seedling take off, but seeing a growth spurt…update coming. week 2 Friday. We shall see about whether the LED will bring on the fall colors in my organic soil grow and if frostyness/ terpines are comparable. I think the light will be bright enough and a good spectrum to yield good results, but I did double up for my 3’x3’ grow cabinet. Cheers

Using 16 April 21 as the start date means these 2 were in veg for 163 days. Does that sound accurate? :battingeyelashes:
No that does not sound accurate lol. For my third answer I have chosen the 4th of June which is when the clones were taken. This one feels better.
ProfessorFlora, I’m with you…a full on test grow for me with the same strain grown previously under my old light. I can tell the lower heat output slowed down my initial seedling take off, but seeing a growth spurt…update coming. week 2 Friday. We shall see about whether the LED will bring on the fall colors in my organic soil grow and if frostyness/ terpines are comparable. I think the light will be bright enough and a good spectrum to yield good results, but I did double up for my 3’x3’ grow cabinet. Cheers
I'm pretty sure we'll see some better colours and perhaps even some more frost though the last two were still very good in that department. The cold for me is so much more preferable than the heat of the summer. I'm currently using 800w of led in my grow room and still can't get the temps above 20C. The plants are all happy so I'm happy lol.
Nice hash…how do make, mine is pressed or ice bak keif…formed before drying and blonde…like the old $5 a gram blond Lebanese. We consider that hash to be primo and doesn’t long here. Yours reminds of Nepalese finger hash. Very nice…cheers Professor
Cheers cr8.

Post in thread 'ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno' ProfessorFlora Presents: The Flowering Inferno

I enjoy making bubble hash but it's not the easiest. It is very rewarding though especially when you get a good score from just trim.

No that does not sound accurate lol. For my third answer I have chosen the 4th of June which is when the clones were taken. This one feels better.

So, 114 days in veg for the win???

Your wish is my command: :battingeyelashes:

Happy Birthday Canna Leaf Cake.jpeg

A most amusing exchange.
With a spin: the clone is as old as the mother plant so it turns out you were both right all along
:green_heart:
The question did get me thinking. My next answer would have been when the clone was planted into soil. So many ways of looking at it.
Your wish is my command: :battingeyelashes:

Happy Birthday Canna Leaf Cake.jpeg
Do you think you could cut it 420 ways? First come, first served.

Hey 420.

Today is flowering day 33 but the pics from this update were taken last night.
It's getting close to staking time again. These are noticeably starting open up under the weight and won't stay up much longer without support. Pretty much the same as before when grown in coco. The plants look very similar to before as well but the smell does seem a bit more pronounced this time around. Both plants are still doing well and will need another scoop of GeoFlora flowering nutes soon....

Girl Scout Cookies #1....

Girl Scout Cookies #2....

Happy growing everyone.

Hey 420.

Today is flowering day 39 but the pics were taken last night which is why they say day 38.

We're still ticking over with these girls though I have noticed that in recent days there has been some rust spots creeping in one some of the leaves on both plants but more so on GSC #1. GSC #2 has become more pale though which if I remember rightly, she did this before. It just looks like both are hungry to me so I have given them some more GeoFlora flowering nutes a bit early. I don't think that it's worth messing around and doing anything drastic at this stage in the game unless things get worse. I'm not expecting to make it to the end and not loose any leaves using organics so from here things still look good to me.
I've been really busy recently and still haven't put any support of any kind in there to help them. I've also been lucky as these two are still standing....

Let's get the bad pic out of the way....

And for the nice pics.

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Thanks for your time and happy growing everyone.

Hey 420.

Today is flowering day 43. Almost there.
I would like to keep these in the tent for at least another couple of weeks. Humidity is good so we should be able to go for a bit more time. The flowers on GSC #2 are getting fat though and I can't wait to see how big they get. Much better than last time already. She has finally been staked as well as the lean became too much.
GSC #1 is a little bit smaller than last time but she is just becoming colourful like before. The smell from this round is definitely more pungent. Way to go GeoFlora.
Here's some pics of the duo....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Not long to go now. Happy growing everyone.

looking great!
Thanks, Emilya.

I've really enjoyed growing these. So much so that I've dived into Weedseedsexpress's catalogue to see what other wonders may be lurking. I must say I'm pretty impressed by what I've found.

Classic GSC results and shots…the purple leaners are my favorite. Cheers
Cheers, cr8.

Because of the cooler nights, it looks as if both could have a bit of purple by the end. It seems to be mainly on the tips of the flowers but it's quite pretty.

Hey 420.

Today is flowering day 48 and it's getting heavy in the Mars tent. It feels like it's getting close to the end now and both plants look almost ready. I'm still going to try to keep them flowering for that little bit longer but GSC #2 is becoming really chunky....

GSC #1....

GSC #2....

Happy growing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom