420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen

Have you kept up with the GreenSafe stuff? When you do your harvest summary it would be great if you could describe your application rates and schedule.

Also, wish me luck!
every monday at lights out with the spray and every watering with the amendment... i cant tell if it helps really, but they look super healthy so... something is going right

Thanks Shed. These plants definitely give me a good feeling based on how they look currently. I’m surprised how far out on the fan leaves the frost goes.. I’m not sure if you can tell from the two closer shots, but fans are quite sticky.

So I just realized it’s been a week since my last update! I’m sorry everyone! My boss has been on vacation the last week so I’ve been working insane hours. Today I’ll bring you all up to speed.

Monday I decided I was wasting too much space in my 4 x 4. I really want to flip another plant or two, so I had to switch my set up around. I pulled the two GsC plants out of the 2x3 and put them in the 4 x 4, putting the 4 x 4 on 12/12. I moved all the youngsters into the small tent. As to not do wrong by our great sponsors, I made sure to keep the equipment the same when moving over.

I didn’t realize how floppy the plants had gotten until I pulled them out. They both were literally dragging on the ground (or would have been), so I strung them up as I’m one to do. I also had to make sure the panels were about the same distance as they were before. The girls were thriving and I really don’t want them to slow down now, in the middle of week (at the time) 5.

Today is the first day of week 6 (flip + 36, day 130 total) and I’ve upped their water volumes to a steady 192oz every other day. Very slight run off and perky leaves, so they’re living their best lives. I also decided Monday would be my last application of the @GreenSafe foliar. The buds are just getting to large to be sure I’m avoiding them well. I’d rather not risk mold. I am still applying the amendment to their water though. We should see some calyx ballooning in the following weeks.

I’m happy with how they look, generally… I gotta say I’m not a huge fan of the bud structure. First of all it doesn’t have the look as though it’ll have that crazy frost bag appeal where the calyxes look like they’re covered in diamond dust. Maybe the swell will change my mind, but these gals are looking like a mess of trim work as well.. I know you all know how much of a pain that can be. Regardless, they’re very sticky and they’re smelling great.. hopefully the smoke is worth all the trim work.

that’s it for today. I’m gonna pick up my cadence of updates through the finish so we can get a better idea of their fattening.
:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom