420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

Recieved nothing but seeds from weed seeds Express. No other things have been delivered. So I guess just another thing that someone will promise and not show up. Don't understand this as all other things I've ever ordered on line I get quickly except things associated with 420. I'm still waiting on seeds I've won fron 2 years ago that supposedly are in customs in Chicago. I've responded to all with DM's and nothing. This is why I don't get in on any of the contests. If I do win nothing comes. And it's just a popularity contest anyway and it's obvious I'm not very popular as I only have 3 people watching my damn journal.

Will that mean that they'll deliver to UK ??
I know when I first gave my details over to geoflora that overseas was going to b an issue
Just talked to Dustin, he said they are shipping worldwide, just some countries will have to be limited in how much they can send. But rest assured, your stuff is on the way by Friday.

Nothing here yet, unless they are going to deliver late... 5pm local now.
1619042736278.png

Recieved nothing but seeds from weed seeds Express. No other things have been delivered. So I guess just another thing that someone will promise and not show up. Don't understand this as all other things I've ever ordered on line I get quickly except things associated with 420. I'm still waiting on seeds I've won fron 2 years ago that supposedly are in customs in Chicago. I've responded to all with DM's and nothing. This is why I don't get in on any of the contests. If I do win nothing comes. And it's just a popularity contest anyway and it's obvious I'm not very popular as I only have 3 people watching my damn journal.

Recieved nothing but seeds from weed seeds Express. No other things have been delivered.
I personally prepared your stickers and dropped them off at USPS myself weeks ago. So far about 30 out of 40 of you have received seeds and stickers. If the stickers don't show up by Monday, I'll send you some more. As for anything else you worked with sponsors for, it would help if you could be more specific and tell us what's missing. I know GeoFlora stated they are still in the process of getting all 40 grower's orders together, preparing to ship to a dozen different countries around the world on Monday. It's taken them a LOT of time, energy and money getting this together, because everyone has different needs and grow methods. Shipping to some of these countries costs a small fortune, so they are limiting some products to some places, like they won't send a 25lb bag of nutes to South Africa for $1000. The communications alone with 40 growers getting all of this organized is beyond overwhelming. They were also waiting for Dynomyco to give the approval to include their products in the packages they send to you all. SNS is still scurrying together getting everything ready for everyone, we are getting the last of the requests added to the list for them so they can ship. There are about twenty of us who have all spent probably a thousand hours collectively on making this happen for you, contributing well over $10,000 in free products.

So I guess just another thing that someone will promise and not show up. Don't understand this as all other things I've ever ordered on line I get quickly except things associated with 420.
If you can be more specific, I can help you further. Try sending me a DM and lets get to the bottom of whatever you're talking about. If you're owed something, I'll make sure you get it, even if I have to pay for it.

I'm still waiting on seeds I've won fron 2 years ago that supposedly are in customs in Chicago. I've responded to all with DM's and nothing.
Again, who, what, when, where? Send me all of this data in a DM and I'll handle it myself. This is obviously not a matter for this thread, so please contact me directly and I'll handle and resolve every issue and concern you can come up with.

This is why I don't get in on any of the contests. If I do win nothing comes. And it's just a popularity contest anyway and it's obvious I'm not very popular as I only have 3 people watching my damn journal.
I can help resolve all of your issues except your popularity here, that one is on you man.

Let me remind everyone that I made it very clear several times that this is the first time we've ever done anything like this, and we're feeling our way through the dark together, developing and perfecting the process and protocols as we go. So there are no strict time lines and no rushing, no expectations, we're all in this together and learning live in the trench. Let's also remember we are still in a pandemic and shipping is slow all over the world, some places much worse than others.

Next time will be done a LOT more organized before hand, and then you can have high expectations and attack us if we don't do everything perfect for you. This time though, you're all gonna need to give us some slack, and a little gratitude wouldn't hurt.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Thank you again for the stickers @420 I posted my cherished collection of new stickers as my 420 picture but wanted to post the first sticker up in the new tent in this thread. I am really proud to put the sticker up as I owe my current knowledge to you all. I was debating putting them on the buckets but I'll keep some for the next cleaner looking set up. Maybe, I'll have a flower tent set up soon and I'll have the stickers for that (starts daydreaming about expansion)

Also, the sticker is on really nice, the tent just has some new tent creases I need to work out but it will look extra slick
20210421_170316.jpg

SNS has been sent the list of people who requested, so they should be getting the stuff out tomorrow or Monday.

GeoFloras is sending their products out, including the Dynomyco Monday.

@Kismet : 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Kismet
@Joshualuck: 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow by Joshualuck

Got you two added to the list! :thanks:
Thank you so much!!!! I'm am so excited about this grow for some reason. Something about it I guess. Can't put my finger on it but I feel something special.

@Derbybud u don't have a link to your journal on your sig mate ,no one ever gonna find it

Let me remind everyone that I made it very clear several times that this is the first time we've ever done anything like this, and we're feeling our way through the dark together, developing and perfecting the process and protocols as we go. So there are no strict time lines and no rushing, no expectations, we're all in this together and learning live in the trench. Let's also remember we are still in a pandemic and shipping is slow all over the world, some places much worse than others.

Next time will be done a LOT more organized before hand, and then you can have high expectations and attack us if we don't do everything perfect for you. This time though, you're all gonna need to give us some slack, and a little gratitude wouldn't hurt.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

I personally think that 420 Magazine, Rob, Weedseedsexpress, GeoFlora, Dynomyco, Sierra Natural Science, etc. have been wonderful through all this. Yeah, this is a new thing and maybe, it's been a little chaotic but it's an exciting thing, too and we get free loot. What more could we ask for?

So, even though I have only received stickers so far, I know the rest will arrive soon and this will be a fun ride for all of us.

:thanks:

When I checked the mail this morning my seeds were not there but an explanation was for their lateness; seized at the border.

I can’t tell you how infuriating this is and not only because I wasted a month waiting for these seeds not starting other plants in the meantime but because this law is a pathetic joke. It is legal to grow possess and consume cannabis in Canada but it is illegal to import seeds from outside Canada and why you ask? Because the greedy government wants you to buy your seeds through their official channels but they didn’t even have any seeds for sale to the public for about the first year after legalization and last time I checked a few months ago they had two varieties I had never heard of.

This is the equivalent of telling the people, yes you can make your own wine but you can only use Welch’s grape juice as a base and not grapes that have actually been cultivated for eons specifically for winemaking. And most frustratingly there is actually a seed bank in Niagara Falls Ontario where I grew up where I have bought many seeds that sell seeds from all over the world. They let this retail outlet sell inside Canada seeds from outside which according to the government are illegal and yet they confiscate the very same kind of seeds at the border.

But the biggest hypocrisy in Canada are the Conservative Party members which are the equivalent to your Republicans who have been against cannabis use as policy forever but once it became legal through the Liberal government all these hypocritical old cronies jumped in and became major investors. The former police chief from Toronto our biggest city who in the past equated cannabis use with murder is now one of the biggest investors and on the board apparently of one of the biggest cannabis companies in Canada. Pure hypocrisy.

I find this really disappointing because I was so looking forward to comparing my stripped-down pragmatic method against all those who employ every gadget and additive available.

When I checked the mail this morning my seeds were not there but an explanation was for their lateness; seized at the border.

I can’t tell you how infuriating this is and not only because I wasted a month waiting for these seeds not starting other plants in the meantime but because this whole law is a joke. It is legal to grow possess and consume cannabis in Canada but it is illegal to import seeds from outside Canada and why you ask? Because the greedy government wants you to buy your seeds through their official channels but they didn’t even have any seeds for sale to the public for about the first year after legalization and last time I checked a few months ago they had two varieties I had never heard of.

This is the equivalent of telling the people, yes you can make your own wine but you can only use Welch’s grape juice as a base and not grapes that have actually been cultivated for eons specifically for winemaking. And most frustratingly there is actually a seed bank in Niagara Falls Ontario where I grew up where I have bought many seeds that sell seeds from all over the world. They let this retail outlet sell inside Canada seeds from outside which according to the government are illegal and yet they confiscate the very same kind of seeds at the border.

But the biggest hypocrisy in Canada are the Conservative Party members which are the equivalent to your Republicans who have been against cannabis use as policy forever but once it became legal through the Liberal government all these hypocritical old cronies jumped in and became major investors. The former police chief from Toronto our biggest city who in the past equated cannabis use with murder is now one of the biggest investors and on the board apparently of one of the biggest cannabis companies in Canada. Pure hypocrisy.

I find this really disappointing because I was looking forward to comparing my stripped-down pragmatic method against all those who employ every gadget and additive available.
I'm seeing job opportunities here!! Who can fly a drone and who wants to risk the alien technology that might be abducting all these government guys these days! I'm with ya Homer it's about time everyone learns just how precious the growing community is going to be on this planet one day. Just know your not alone in the craziness my friend cheers and if I could figure out a way to throw you some GSC's I'd hop on the bike and come to meet with ya but unfortunately I'm still on the paranoid part of this whole cannabis legalization happening in my part of the woods/ world I should say so give me some time being a member and maybe some of this paranoia might vanish I'm hoping! Stay green my friend!

I can’t tell you how infuriating this is and not only because I wasted a month waiting for these seeds not starting other plants in the meantime but because this whole law is a joke. It is legal to grow possess and consume cannabis in Canada but it is illegal to import seeds from outside Canada and why you ask? Because the greedy government wants you to buy your seeds through their official channels but they didn’t even have any seeds for sale to the public for about the first year after legalization and last time I checked a few months ago they had two varieties I had never heard of.

I find this really disappointing because I was looking forward to comparing my stripped-down pragmatic method against all those who employ every gadget and additive available.
Dang it! I thought Canada would be less strict than the US.

I can’t tell you how infuriating this is and not only because I wasted a month waiting for these seeds not starting other plants in the meantime but because this law is a pathetic joke. It is legal to grow possess and consume cannabis in Canada but it is illegal to import seeds from outside Canada and why you ask? Because the greedy government wants you to buy your seeds through their official channels but they didn’t even have any seeds for sale to the public for about the first year after legalization and last time I checked a few months ago they had two varieties I had never heard of.

I find this really disappointing because I was so looking forward to comparing my stripped-down pragmatic method against all those who employ every gadget and additive available.
If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again. @Weed Seeds Express can you please ship him another batch? :thanks:

If at first you don’t success, try and try again. @Weed Seeds Express can you please ship him another batch? :thanks:

I admire your can-do attitude! I wasn’t sure if you would want me included still because I will probably be a minimum of a month behind everyone else so I would be happy to pay @Weed Seeds Express for first-class mail to hopefully shorten delivery wait and have tracking this time if that is possible?

I admire your can-do attitude! I wasn’t sure if you would want me included still because I will probably be a minimum of a month behind everyone else so I would be happy to pay @Weed Seeds Express for first-class mail to hopefully shorten delivery wait and have tracking this time if that is possible?

As I've said many times, we're feeling our way through this one, so there's not pressure or stress on anyone.

Dean's Greens will be harvesting outdoors, and some will be doing more than one round, so you have plenty of time until September/October.

Back
Top Bottom