420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2019

When I purchased my recent batch of seeds, I was given 5 freebies.
Problem is, they didn’t indicate what the strain was.

That's one pretty little girl!

G/L with her. I think she's gonna be a keeper. :surf:

You have a grow journal for this one?? Be really nice to follow along and see how
well she treats you. I think gonna be the best ever. (dont forget to take clones).

That's one pretty little girl!

G/L with her. I think she's gonna be a keeper. :surf:

You have a grow journal for this one?? Be really nice to follow along and see how
well she treats you. I think gonna be the best ever. (dont forget to take clones).
Thanks man.
No bro, no journal.
I’ll just post the occasional pic of her progress and show off the dried & cured bud when done and definitely give a review of her smokability :Rasta:

Okay! After being far too picky, my wife and I have come up with this month's photo of the month submission. It is difficult getting these shots and for every one that makes the cut, many more get deleted. I hope you enjoy this macro photo of my Northern Lights Autoflower.

So many beautiful submissions! Love the ladybug :)

Best of luck to everyone :Namaste:

My entry for this month is my beloved plant "the octopus". I got 2x Blue Cheese plants growing. I broke one main branch on a plant and call that one the trident :welldone: Other one has all its branches and its training is almost done. I have been growing quadlined plants for years and this is my first try on the octolining which is basically topping each mainline of the quadline. It is working out very nice so far but I have a fairly large reservoir of coco coir. I think it requires a huge pot to support such big plants in bloom era.

Good luck to you guys. All looking so dank :passitleft:

Attachments

• Export Preview.jpg
    Export Preview.jpg
    643.1 KB · Views: 178
Back
Top Bottom