420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2019

A little clone preparation, after making a 45 degree cut, I make 2 slices to make the root zone have 4 legs to work with, this is my entry for photo of the month. Best of luck everyone!
Do you find this works better? Interesting method!

Canuk Cookies- Purple and sugary. o_O

I’ve got some canuk cookies going right now that I’m doing in my Pheno Hunt! I’m really hoping for a purple or red Pheno!

Do you find this works better? Interesting method!

I don’t know that I would say it works better necessarily, as I’ve always had a 100% success rate with all my clones, both using this method and not, but my thought process is it opens the plant up a little to allow as much root surface as possible, I guess I could say I’ve seen a slight decrease in the time I have to wait for a stable root system to be able to transplant, before I had to wait roughly 2-3 weeks in the cloner to be able to have roots 6-8 inches long, using this method it takes 2 weeks and I know when the roots are going to start forming because the 4 slices curl upwards 2-3 days before the roots are visible

I don’t know that I would say it works better necessarily, as I’ve always had a 100% success rate with all my clones, both using this method and not, but my thought process is it opens the plant up a little to allow as much root surface as possible, I guess I could say I’ve seen a slight decrease in the time I have to wait for a stable root system to be able to transplant, before I had to wait roughly 2-3 weeks in the cloner to be able to have roots 6-8 inches long, using this method it takes 2 weeks and I know when the roots are going to start forming because the 4 slices curl upwards 2-3 days before the roots are visible
Interesting indeed! Thanks camaro

Picture is 4 days before harvest, sweet & sour smell to er, harvest is drying, got some scissor hash & some hash from the trimmings.

Back
Top Bottom