420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: April 2019

Second time with Peyote cookies. Thought I would try my luck. There is though competition in here.
DSC_0067.JPG

Second time with Peyote cookies. Thought I would try my luck. There is though competition in here.
DSC_0067.JPG

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT CHILLS JUST LOOKING AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I always read this thread backwards. Some really great pics here this month. Creativity is getting better every month!!!!

April Winners
Another series of cracking photos. Well done to everyone for making our judging lives really difficult. But there can only be three.

Congratulations to:

First Place - Amy Gardner

Second Place - Growwithme420

full

Third Place - OG1969

:woohoo: I’m totally unashamedly celebrating :party:

My gratitude towards :420: And the community of growers that hang out here is boundless! The severe progression of an illness I didn’t know I had completely reduced my life 2.5 years ago and finding this virtual place has been a life-saver in so so many ways. Alongside the great pals I have here now, I’ve been able to reconnect with 2 old loves - cannabis and photography. Thank you for providing this great forum for sharing them :love:

And a shout out to all the awesome forum and website sponsors for supporting this site :thanks: and promoting cannabis awareness everywhere. :thumb:

Big congrats to @Growwithme420 and @OG1969 for 2 beautiful photos :bravo:

And a special callout to @LopinNSmokin as well - I really loved your pic this month :love:

Congratulations Amy G. and to the two runners up this month as well. Great job!:welldone::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom