420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2019

Unknown Short Stuff Auto , think it might be Super Stinky . Started this seed late April, planted outside end of May. For an auto it took it sweet time to flower , Started about 2 weeks ago, might be a Super fast photo

Really nice submissions everyone, it's not going to be a easy choice for the 420 staff that's for sure! :goof:
I just took this one today. Unknown tiny critter hangin' with the trichomes
There are some amazing pics posted this month, but for me this shot is something special! Nice Beez! :bravo:

Very nice photo.

I saw Peyote Critical advertised as a new strain on their web site.

Overall, how did it grow? And did you enjoy the results?

It was sort of my 2nd try at growing it. I will say it seem to grow better on my first attempt that was by mainlining. Didn’t grow rapidly or very tall at all in my tent. I think before I accidentally killed my first try, it was roughly 15” tall with 11 weeks of veg. Where this pic came from was from my Quadline attempt which, well lived unlike the last. Just like my first attempt, it wasn’t much of a grower and even after flowering stretch only reached 16” tall. I never got any huge big colas but this strain is wonderful for sleep/pain relief. I only got 150g wet and 32g dried product out of my plant. A few factors that could of effected my overall yield was that I crammed 8 plants in a 4x4 tent. It was unfortunately in a corner of the tent where I guess the light strength would diminish. Also I found it hard in my Quadline training to found where to lollipop all the limbs. So if my first attempt lived I think my overall take would of easily doubled the yield I got in the end of this grow. Will eventually try to grow her again

There are some amazing pics posted this month, but for me this shot is something special! Nice Beez! :bravo:
Thanks! There are some great shots this month, but I think this month's winner is gonna be Cola Monster - hard to beat that pic. :Namaste:

Incredible photo!

Never heard of Mexican Airlines.

Where did you get it?

And did it live up to your expectations?
mexican airlines auto is a fast buds strain. think they have a photo too ?

It was sort of my 2nd try at growing it. I will say it seem to grow better on my first attempt that was by mainlining. Didn’t grow rapidly or very tall at all in my tent. I think before I accidentally killed my first try, it was roughly 15” tall with 11 weeks of veg. Where this pic came from was from my Quadline attempt which, well lived unlike the last. Just like my first attempt, it wasn’t much of a grower and even after flowering stretch only reached 16” tall. I never got any huge big colas but this strain is wonderful for sleep/pain relief. I only got 150g wet and 32g dried product out of my plant. A few factors that could of effected my overall yield was that I crammed 8 plants in a 4x4 tent. It was unfortunately in a corner of the tent where I guess the light strength would diminish. Also I found it hard in my Quadline training to found where to lollipop all the limbs. So if my first attempt lived I think my overall take would of easily doubled the yield I got in the end of this grow. Will eventually try to grow her again

Hi again ... I remember now ... I skimmed your journal ... and remember the dog ... of course :)

8 plants in a 4'x4' tent ... a bit tight unless you have access and possibly growing some nice SOG strains.

And I'll pick up this conversation in your journal ...

Doc Buds High Brix Blend gives amazing results!

Did you enjoy this strain? and would you grow it again?
I’ve enjoyed growing her. She’s still in the tent so haven’t been able to sample her yet. I have 3 of them going with 3 different terp profiles. This one actually smells like a clean room in a lab with the coolness of menthol and a hint of lemon. Another smells just like cherry jolly ranchers. Lol

I’ve enjoyed growing her. She’s still in the tent so haven’t been able to sample her yet. I have 3 of them going with 3 different terp profiles. This one actually smells like a clean room in a lab with the coolness of menthol and a hint of lemon. Another smells just like cherry jolly ranchers. Lol

Hmm ... interesting, ... The terp profiles ... are you customizing them yourself? If so, is that info in your journal?

Oh yeah!!! ... Smoking Jolly Ranchers while Eating Jolly Ranchers would be a really cool memory at a party with some close friends :)

Hmm ... interesting, ... The terp profiles ... are you customizing them yourself? If so, is that info in your journal?

Oh yeah!!! ... Smoking Jolly Ranchers while Eating Jolly Ranchers would be a really cool memory at a party with some close friends :)
No customization going on....maybe someday. Those are just what are coming from the beans out of the pack.

I'd like to squeak my Devil's Mandarin Auto in the contest this month. This is just about the end of her stretch and I liked the crown effect she is putting on display. I hope everyone else enjoys as well.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom