420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: May 2019

Wow, oh so cool. Opened my laptop after my wakenbake this morning to see this. Many thanks to :420: and all the great sponsors that lend their support here. Congrats to my fellow winners, CrazyChef and Carcass for their great shots. Thanks to all on here who have helped me along the way to growing some of the best pot I have had in years. Was just about to order seeds for the fall growing season so this happened just in time. Karma from the zen garden.:thumb:

Congrats @bluenoserjoe & @CrazyChef ,Great pics!
It's an honor to be included with the real photographers...
Thanks,420:thanks:

Congrats guys!
Just a quick question, if I won stuff and sooo far away, could I gift the bulkier prizes to another member here closer and just have the smaller stuff posted...
kinda win-win... And maybe I could give it to newbs or peeps a bit broke needing nutes etc...just an idea.

Just a quick question, if I won stuff and sooo far away, could I gift the bulkier prizes to another member here closer and just have the smaller stuff posted...
kinda win-win... And maybe I could give it to newbs or peeps a bit broke needing nutes etc...just an idea.
From the contest guidelines:
With so many contests and even more winners, we unfortunately don't have the time and resources to offer organizing the 'gifting' of prizes anymore. Due to the nature of numerous, confusing logistics involved, delivery times get pushed back weeks waiting for everyone to reply with contact information, which causes delays in getting prizes to everyone. This causes a massive drain on our resources when everyone starts asking where their prizes are and why it's taking so long, some have even gone as far as to complain in public about us being lazy stoners, which couldn't be further from the truth. Mistakes in translations have also occurred, wasting valuable time, energy & shipping costs. Obviously you may pass prizes on yourself, and you are more than welcome to contact the sponsor yourself with a 'gifting' request.

Congrats guys!

It’s the thought that counts my Brother. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom