420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2019

full

Holy moly I'm not sure how I'm gonna compete! so many great photo's so far and theres still 10 days left in the contest! My entry is a close up shot of my first ever plant critical+2.0 photoperiod by dinafem on day 40 of flower. She's getting close and I'm getting excited!
hey my photo disappeared.... anyone know why?

Holy moly I'm not sure how I'm gonna compete! so many great photo's so far and theres still 10 days left in the contest! My entry is a close up shot of my first ever plant critical+2.0 photoperiod by dinafem on day 40 of flower. She's getting close and I'm getting excited!

mack close up (1).jpg
Not sure what happened there cuz but i know that they like photos for comp entrys to be uploaded to the library rather than just attached to the comment. Maybe that had something to do with it ? :hmmmm:

Not sure what happened there cuz but i know that they like photos for comp entrys to be uploaded to the library rather than just attached to the comment. Maybe that had something to do with it ? :hmmmm:
Yeah probably!!! I just figured out how to do it lol but now I don't wanna post a third photo and look like a duppy :rolleyes::rolleyes:

mack close up (1).jpg
Take a look at item #5 of the Contest Guidelines on page 1. There's a link there that should help on proper posting of photos.
Nice pic, by the way! :goodjob:
edit: looks like I wasn't fast enough with my response.
You can click the "Report" button and let the mods know your situation.

Back
Top Bottom