420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: January 2019

Holy moly I'm not sure how I'm gonna compete! so many great photo's so far and theres still 10 days left in the contest! My entry is a close up shot of my first ever plant critical+2.0 photoperiod by dinafem on day 40 of flower. She's getting close and I'm getting excited! Hopefully I've done it right this time :rofl::rofl:

Holy moly I'm not sure how I'm gonna compete! so many great photo's so far and theres still 10 days left in the contest! My entry is a close up shot of my first ever plant critical+2.0 photoperiod by dinafem on day 40 of flower. She's getting close and I'm getting excited! Hopefully I've done it right this time :rofl::rofl:
Yep that one will qualify.

You’ll want to go back and report the second post you made of it on the previous page. Report it and ask the mods to delete. Otherwise you’ve entered twice ;)

Yep that one will qualify.

You’ll want to go back and report the second post you made of it on the previous page. Report it and ask the mods to delete. Otherwise you’ve entered twice ;)
I reported both of my failed attempts at posting so hopefully those will be removed promptly! I appreciate you thinking it's a contender though! :Namaste::Namaste:

I love getting a plant to finish with a bit of wood tone color that I had hoped to capture in this entry.

This is an organically grown It's It Punch bred by Sunny G at Sun Grown Genetics under a Mars II 900. The jury is still out on the final product but the tester revealed delightful waves of physical thrills not usually attributed to an indica hybrid.

I hope you'll enjoy the photo. I sure hope to enjoy more of her pleasures.

I love getting a plant to finish with a bit of wood tone color that I had hoped to capture in this entry.

This is an organically grown It's It Punch bred by Sunny G at Sun Grown Genetics under a Mars II 900. The jury is still out on the final product but the tester revealed delightful waves of physical thrills not usually attributed to an indica hybrid.

I hope you'll enjoy the photo. I sure hope to enjoy more of her pleasures.
Love the colors in that leaf, JM! :thumb:

Ah sure why not throw in a photo now that I'm back around the forums. Here is some cannalope that I had a little while back, what a treat it was!

Howdy folks, some excellent pics as usual here.
I'll throw my hat in with this.
I just harvested some of my Amnesia Haze reveg at 14 weeks flowering (the rest is coming down tomorrow at 15 weeks) and I came across this predator....
It was the last plant I grew in soil, using coco since.

Peace

My first contest! Good luck everyone!!

68 day Blueberry Auto. She is a beautiful girl!!
20190126_093632.jpg

Back
Top Bottom