420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: June 2022

Wow there are some really great pictures in here already. This bud's in the front corner of my flower tent and the ladybugs were put in the tent to keep the spider mites in check. I caught this little ladybug 'budgazing' at the Purple Haze clones ;)

Ladybug on Patrol

Good luck everyone!

Wow there are some really great pictures in here already. This bud's in the front corner of my flower tent and the ladybugs were put in the tent to keep the spider mites in check. I caught this little ladybug 'budgazing' at the Purple Haze clones ;)

Ladybug on Patrol

Good luck everyone!
Beautiful

lookback.jpg

Purple Mana & Chameleon.

Aloha All :love:

Beautiful entries so far! I will give it a try this month with some outdoor grown medicine here in Puna District, Big Island of Hawaii :ganjamon:

Outdoor Raspberry Waltz

Always a blessing to receive gifts from kind souls to grow. Sending nothing but love and respect from Hawaii! Aloha!!
:passitleft:

This is one of those contest that I would not want to judge; so many deserving entries.

Stay safe, and Grow well my friends,
Tok..
Hehehehe I like that we make it hard for them to pick ...it means we're all doing a good job:cheesygrinsmiley:

I offend see multiple winners, but there can be only one.

I need to learn how to wok my camera. :rofl:
Each month I watch the entries photos and take notes and then apply some of the styling I noticed next round... On top of some fine growers here... We also seem to have some great photographers here too.

Aloha All :love:

Beautiful entries so far! I will give it a try this month with some outdoor grown medicine here in Puna District, Big Island of Hawaii :ganjamon:

Outdoor Raspberry Waltz

Always a blessing to receive gifts from kind souls to grow. Sending nothing but love and respect from Hawaii! Aloha!!
:passitleft:
Wow just seeing this. Whoa on the frost! Are all outdoor plants grown in your beautiful state similarly frosty or is this strain particularly shooting it out? Lovely plant!

Back
Top Bottom