• Ranzum - Cali Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • slosmokin - Purple Princess

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • N.W.Green - C99 x Indiana Bubble Gum

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Mc puffin you got yourself some tasy burgers to nom nom nom nom !

It aint over till the fat lady sings , what happend to gmp ?

Yeah boys and girls like wise mucho thanks to all that have voted for the Killing Fields! she appreciates it big time and she is coming back for another trip on 420Mag.

I'm running in my Sannies Killing Field Purple Pheno #1
42062.JPG
420_23.JPG

Is that even a real plant? (just kidding), very nice

LOL! somehow I got two votes! Thanks to whoever voted. I honestly expected to get none when I saw and voted for Casa Verde - Sannies Killing Field Purple Pheno #1.

Saw Bigirishdoode - Purple Maroc awesome entry and slosmokin - Purple Princess as well. Both get the jandre2k3 honorable mention, but DAYUM look at that killing fields! I swear it's like a purple stuffed bear blew up and all the fur stuck to this plant and this is the result.

You didn't happen to cross breed this with a purple teddy bear did you?

They honestly should rename this one Purple Plushie.

Sup J ?

Yeah it's a beauty isn't ? No they shouldn't rename it because it just Killing , can you amagine if i've let her bloom for the original 12 weeks ?
But i was to damn scared for mold in the main buds beacause another 2 of the kf's had mold.....But Damn it's the purple month in here great looking entries it's a big honour to win this month, hope i got my shitt locked down !

Thanks again J2k3

Sup J ?

Yeah it's a beauty isn't ? No they shouldn't rename it because it just Killing , can you amagine if i've let her bloom for the original 12 weeks ?
But i was to damn scared for mold in the main buds beacause another 2 of the kf's had mold.....But Damn it's the purple month in here great looking entries it's a big honour to win this month, hope i got my shitt locked down !

Thanks again J2k3

Well, the fat lady hasn't sung yet, but with the next one behind you by 19 it'd be hard to lose. Still it might be wise not to start counting chickens just yet.

it seems like it huh ...Thanks MCPuffin :thumb:

Well Deserved Casa Verde! Hope I can grow something like that soon. Stay tuned I may surprise soon... I hope lol :goodjob:

Hi JBC thanks my man !
Are you thinking about gettin some KF's ? if you do and i see you guys here on 420 working with clones or cuttings i would suggest to go for the KF f3 regulars and start taking some clones of a potential , wish that i did it !
Thanks aagain JBC , i will be on the lookout for ya !

Back
Top Bottom