• Dennise - Northern Lights X Big Bud

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Cronichemphog - OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purps F-1

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok im gonna throw my OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purps F-1 in
its flushing right now
haven't tried it yet smells of OG with a hint of something else I never had a flowering gdp so maybe that's the hint of something else
vegged 3 weeks I thinks its on its 11th week of bloom

DSC035332.JPG

DSC035313.JPG

ok im gonna throw my OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purps F-1 in
its flushing right now
haven't tried it yet smells of OG with a hint of something else I never had a flowering gdp so maybe that's the hint of something else
vegged 3 weeks I thinks its on its 11th week of bloom

DSC035332.JPG

DSC035313.JPG

That "other" smell like grape or wine or just indescribable?

Very dense calyx formation.

:bravo:

Don't know if i am to take that remark as sarcasm or not as that is what it seems to be. As i said i am not in any way trying to change the way this contest works and was under the impression that this was a friendly contest and hope that my impressions were right. Again i have no problem taking more full plant pics from now on nor do i have a problem putting crappy quality full plant pic in this one. Either way the quality of my medicine is evident and still alive on the "plant" so i don't see what the issue is. I am not asking for exceptions to be made for me and if it is that big of deal then specifications should be made as i said and i can easily fix by changing a pic. Problem solved. I have been growing for over 15+ yrs with and without trellis systems i just chose to this time based on available space at the given time so i don't feel as i should be chastised for it? I have plenty of old pics of full plant shots as well so its not a biggie if the change is needed. Maybe i'm wrong OMM and the blood moon has me seeing things a bit differently but i took that as a sort of shot based on the OMG what to do remark. And if i have interpreted wrongly then i apologize for my misunderstanding your comment. I just want to become a contributing part of the community, share my knowledge, learn and a peaceful one above all. Anyway like i said great pics everyone and if it is that big of deal i will gladly change it but not just based on the opinion of one person. Peace and hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse. :Namaste:
OMG....what to do?....Guess there has to be exceptions in cases like yours. A trellis is a different animal. 420 girl will take that into consideration I'm sure.:Namaste:

Don't know if i am to take that remark as sarcasm or not as that is what it seems to be. As i said i am not in any way trying to change the way this contest works and was under the impression that this was a friendly contest and hope that my impressions were right. Again i have no problem taking more full plant pics from now on nor do i have a problem putting crappy quality full plant pic in this one. Either way the quality of my medicine is evident and still alive on the "plant" so i don't see what the issue is. I am not asking for exceptions to be made for me and if it is that big of deal then specifications should be made as i said and i can easily fix by changing a pic. Problem solved. I have been growing for over 15+ yrs with and without trellis systems i just chose to this time based on available space at the given time so i don't feel as i should be chastised for it? I have plenty of old pics of full plant shots as well so its not a biggie if the change is needed. Maybe i'm wrong OMM and the blood moon has me seeing things a bit differently but i took that as a sort of shot based on the OMG what to do remark. And if i have interpreted wrongly then i apologize for my misunderstanding your comment. I just want to become a contributing part of the community, share my knowledge, learn and a peaceful one above all. Anyway like i said great pics everyone and if it is that big of deal i will gladly change it but not just based on the opinion of one person. Peace and hope everyone enjoyed the eclipse. :Namaste:

hey man Nice looking buds you got there :thumb:
The rules are on the first post it does not say anything about needing a picture of the entire plant
However this is a plant of the month contest and I think I would be more likely to vote for a plant that I could see all of it.
Not trying to be mean or anything you just might have more of a chance at winning.

The whole plant is to see what care went into the whole thing. Trimming training and all lol If you just post one bud then you not showing all the love you just showing your favorite bud child and not the whole family lol Good luck just a hint in this message.

LOL i totally understand the concept of what u are saying but your comment of it telling the care and quality that went into it lacks weight. Have you ever seen a bud that good on a plant that is poorly grown? I know many commercial growers that grow massive plants from commercial genetics but the size and weight does not determine the quality of the medicine. The calyx structure, raceme formation, crystal formation, terpene profiles, lack of powdery mildew, spider mites, etc. And i just feel that my close up shots show the quality of care just as much if not more than that of a full plant shot where it is easier to hide small problems. But again just my opinion and everyone is entitled to one but like i said i have no problem entering full plant shots from now on and have plenty of old grow shots until my current is ready for photo sessions. until then good luck to everyone :Namaste:
The whole plant is to see what care went into the whole thing. Trimming training and all lol If you just post one bud then you not showing all the love you just showing your favorite bud child and not the whole family lol Good luck just a hint in this message.

Could have at least changed the strain to what is. Green Cush. Sad the mods know nothing here. For goodness sake did you just pick a name out of hat. Ive never heard of dream queen in any cut of green cush. And further research confirmed that.

Hi there

Not too sure if my Lady is worthy next to the STUNNING plants that have been entered this month but non the less i shall try and enter her any way.

She is a Outdoor Sativa grown directly in the ground and stands at 3.3m tall (10.85ft), she is now in week 19 from seed in ground.

12457.jpg
13296.jpg

A VERY Happy Grow and Smoke too All :420:'ers

incredible plant, you have some very worthy competition, InsaneRooster

For the viewers enjoyment, this is the Sour Apple plant that grew for 6 months. Flowered naturally under the California sun. Organically ocean grown buds that smelled exactly like sour candy apple, this strain is a true diamond in the rough in my book :circle-of-love:
Update510_011471.jpg
Copy_of_Update510_012.jpg

Enjoy the contest :popcorn:

WOW, you never cease to amaze Lester! best of luck to you & :goodluck: to all entries :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom