Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Cronichemphog - OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purps F-1

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
heres my strawberry blue from last year
DSCN21592.JPG

Hi everyone.:ciao:

I'm thankful that my blue Mystic was finished in time to enter her in the POTM contest, I'm very proud of her.;)

She was a clone of the original mother I grew from seed last July. The grow went very smooth and she packed on the buds. I was very impressed with the bud stacking, and the density of the buds is amazing, they are hard as rocks.:high-five:

I grew her under a 240W Kind LED in a 3ft x 2ft scrog. I have to wait another week to find out dry weights, but I was aiming for 1g/watt and I think I'm very close. Over 200g's dry I'm guesstimating for sure.

IMG_001272.JPG

IMG_002359.JPG

All the entries look amazing, good luck to everyone.:thumb:

Here's my entries for April, the strain is Western Winds and she is a pleasure to grow. I hope you enjoy her beauties as much as I have..

This picture focuses on a single baby colas..
c136.jpg

This image shows her developed calyx and trichome productions.
c1110.jpg

Wowweee excellent pics and plants everyone. Really digging the kris kringle there lazy leaf. Here is my entry if not to late. i hope it holds up to the rest of the beautiful ladies around this month. This is my very special select Socal Master x Pre 98 Bubba Kush Pheno. I was gifted this lady by a very special breeder from a very special family and it has been in my gardens for years and will be for years to come and you will see why. She was done using my RVLS (Recycled Veganic living soil) techniques in which i use no bagged soils or bottled nutrients but instead feed with vegan ACT, AACT and FPE's made from nutrient rich plants i forage from the old growth forest in which i live. And yes this does taste as good as it looks in fact even better ;) Good Luck all and again great photos all.

POTM25.JPG
POTM12.JPG

Loving the super silver haze as well. What cut is that, or circa if from seed, if you don't mind me asking. I used to have a special cut that came to me directly from shanti but lost it sadly. It was similar to that in structure but fatter calyxes. No matter what cut or pheno though this strain is an amazing gem to have.

Here is a Green Cush I grew in a 23 gallon container. She is very sativa heavy and stands roughly 6 feet tall. Topped early and then once again a month later with a total of 2 month of veg. Was a lot of fun to make the burning ring of "fire" with the tomato cage. Hope all enjoy. Good Luck to all.

Green_Crack_23.JPG
Green_Crack_13.JPG

Hello Everybody!

Please accept my humble entry to the contest.

Here we have Rosie Cotton.

She is The Hobbit Autoflower from Kannabia Seeds

She is growing in Rockwool cubes, in an Ebb and Flow system under a MarsII 1200w TOPLed. I think she's going to produce 2oz dried possibly more!

She's a very vigorous grower. She knocked herself over a little in the beginning and opened her lower branches up to more light and I think she's going to have a very nice yield for an auto. She's around 42 days old and will start budding in the next week or so, I think.

RosieContest1.jpg

RosieContest.jpg

Good Luck Fellow Contestants!

If you would friends, please include a picture of your whole plant! It is the Plant of the Month after all. Thanks.:thumb:

I apologize i normally grow with a trellis system so i normally don't take full plant shots. I was under the impression from over a year of watching that POTM meant a live specimen regardless of size. My living bud be it part or whole plant is still intact to the plant and therefor a plant. I also do not have a great camera so have to take a lot of shots to get what i want giving another reason i don't take full plant shots that often. I do however have a plant shot that i took right before harvest of the same plant but it is very poor quality. I am happy to exchange it to avoid rocking the boat if that would be preferable to the community. Please let me know and i will try to change it if needed although i don't know exactly how to go about doing that. Peace and Happy Blood moon eclipse day to you all :Namaste:

I apologize i normally grow with a trellis system so i normally don't take full plant shots. I was under the impression from over a year of watching that POTM meant a live specimen regardless of size. My living bud be it part or whole plant is still intact to the plant and therefor a plant. I also do not have a great camera so have to take a lot of shots to get what i want giving another reason i don't take full plant shots that often. I do however have a plant shot that i took right before harvest of the same plant but it is very poor quality. I am happy to exchange it to avoid rocking the boat if that would be preferable to the community. Please let me know and i will try to change it if needed although i don't know exactly how to go about doing that. Peace and Happy Blood moon eclipse day to you all :Namaste:

OMG....what to do?....Guess there has to be exceptions in cases like yours. A trellis is a different animal. 420 girl will take that into consideration I'm sure.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom