• Knotspeeds88 - Plant

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its August..and why not I will give it a third try for the fabled triple shot...:ganjamon:

This plant is from my first harvest also from 2013, Grown in Sunshine #4 with fox farm line of nutrients with the strain being Permafrost.

20131127_212843.jpg

20131112_1040352.jpg

Good luck to all and Thank you again :420:

For this month I will toss in my outdoor organically Pacific ocean grown KC-45 Brazilian sativa from my winter grow. KC-45 is some of the most spiritual pot I've ever had. The flavors are dominated by Lemon Spice and I am truly grateful to have such an amazing strain of cannabis in my garden. :Namaste:

IMG_168413.JPG
IMG_140914.JPG

Good Job! I haven't seen a cloned plant from nug! That's how I saved my SC cut. I wasn't going to clone it till I saw the product and had to do a late flower clone.

Thank you. After doing this with 2 clones and seeing how those 2 Flowering clones are growing vs veg clones, I may never use a veg clone again.

This is a Jack Herer Automatic, from Advanced Seeds, nice buds covered with a lot of trichomes, not harvest yet, so I can't say about the tast, but it smells like passion fruit a lot!

plantaJHday70.jpg
plantaJHday70c.jpg

For this month I will toss in my outdoor organically Pacific ocean grown KC-45 Brazilian sativa from my winter grow. KC-45 is some of the most spiritual pot I've ever had. The flavors are dominated by Lemon Spice and I am truly grateful to have such an amazing strain of cannabis in my garden. :Namaste:

IMG_168413.JPG
IMG_140914.JPG

Nice sativa! How long does this strain take to finish?

Nice sativa! How long does this strain take to finish?

Thanks! :thanks:

Depending on the pheno and conditions (which are variable being outside) I've seen specimens finish in as early as 60 days of flower

This particular specimen went for about 90 days of flower before I finally chopped it. :surf:

So depending on the pheno , ~60-90 days...

Welcome to the 420 Magazine Plant of the Month Contest thread :yummy:

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

Thank you Ricorico/ 420 staff, here I go again. 2 questions (post-specific-link & mention of an entry)

1. If a member posted in their journal, that his/her plant will be in a current or future contest, would that be considered promoting/campaigning?

2. What if said member, used a link to help his visitors be directed to his/her specific posted entry picture, is the link in signature or post in journal, within 420 suggested guidelines?

:thanks::420::circle-of-love:

Thank you Ricorico/ 420 staff, here I go again. 2 questions (post-specific-link & mention of an entry)

1. If a member posted in their journal, that his/her plant will be in a current or future contest, would that be considered promoting/campaigning?

2. What if said member, used a link to help his visitors be directed to his/her specific posted entry picture, is the link in signature or post in journal, within 420 suggested guidelines?

Those are some hard hitting questions. I too am interested in the answers.
I just keep my mouth shut and pray. LOL

Not normally, however it depends on how it is done and how many times it is stated. Just one reference would be fine, however more than that could be considered campaigning.

Not if I understand your question correctly. Linking to a contest entry in sig and/or journal seems like campaigning.

Not normally, however it depends on how it is done and how many times it is stated. Just one reference would be fine, however more than that could be considered campaigning.

Not if I understand your question correctly. Linking to a contest entry in sig and/or journal seems like campaigning.

GOOD GOD MAN! 58K posts. I've been around a lot of forums and have been a forum mod & admin but I do believe that's the most posts I have ever seen one person have. Kudos to you!

Answers were good enough for me, thanks.

I still didn't see if I am allowed to vote for my own entry when voting opens? I was hoping that I would at least get one vote if that is allowed, but would rather not get DQ'd for it.

Anyone?

You are allowed to vote for your own entry.

Those are some hard hitting questions. I too am interested in the answers.
I just keep my mouth shut and pray. LOL

LOl, I am the last guy to keep his mouth shut. Mike, I had no idea there was another way :high-five: I'm sure 420 will answer/ed, I did see it yet. I liked your interpretation/comment about my questions being hard hitting, I was taught by my father & grandfather to "do your best & play hard". Sometimes my content does not translate well, across the big pond/globe, for that I apologize to all members :circle-of-love: I am not trying to "ruffle any feathers" in our beloved 420mag :adore: I am trying to keep myself within our guidelines

I don't like "gray areas" they seem to beckon me.:Namaste:

LOl, I am the last guy to keep his mouth shut. Mike, I had no idea there was another way :high-five: I'm sure 420 will answer/ed, I did see it yet. I liked your interpretation/comment about my questions being hard hitting, I was taught by my father & grandfather to "do your best & play hard". Sometimes my content does not translate well, across the big pond/globe, for that I apologize to all members :circle-of-love: I am not trying to "ruffle any feathers" in our beloved 420mag :adore: I am trying to keep myself within our guidelines

I don't like "gray areas" they seem to beckon me.:Namaste:

I hear ya man. BTW 420 did answer, smoke another one and look up half this page.

I knew that, Mike :thanks: (I'm sober) I was just replying to you first, only to be belittled in return :hmmmm: (that was hardcore)

Aw man, we just got our roles mixed up here for a sec, (I'm medicated from the floor up) I put on the hard ass shoes and you go all softy on me. :) I wouldn't intentional belittle anyone. I'll just smoke another for ya bro. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom