• Knotspeeds88 - Plant

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, look at all of these beautiful plants, pretty amazing selection to choose from, huh?

Great job everyone, you are all winners in my opinion. :high-five:
:Namaste:

Couldn't agree with you more brother! Incredible showcase :Namaste: :cheer:

Sweet sativa Lester, ever think of playing around and cross breeding with another sativa for a shorter flower?

I thought around with crossing it with a shorter flowering strain, particularly the strain named "Swiss Cheese", which is Nirvana's Swiss Miss x Skunk #1.

The Swiss Cheese is supposed to produce big dense buds and finish fast. Also happens to have some degree of mold resistances which would be interesting to combine to the already very hardy KC-45. Just for fun, of course :)

When I get another batch of seeds I will think about it. Would want a nice male to get the pollen from. Also would be interesting to cross it with the Blueberry x Santa Maria.... oh how fun it is to ponder :)

Thanks for the kind words :ciao:

hey trichomes how did you train the plant like that iv never seen that before looks really cool and seems like they are all gunna be their own colas instead of having just the one big cola. assuming its going to give you a better yield?

:thanks: Marleyfan, I answerred in your Private Msg

IMG_055519.JPG

krippleberry autoflower grown in the beautiful English summer!

that krippleberey is one plant? its real big/bushy compared to alot of autos iv seen! looks great!

Thanks for the kind words I've put a lot of effort in this summer! Bugs outside are a nightmare! Wierdly as soon as it started flowering nothing was interested in it. This for sure is one plant and if you could clone autos it would certainly be the pheno to go for!

I got a huge White Widow in veg going on almost 7 months!! She's in a 5gal DWC, but still in veg.. will go into flower within 2-3 weeks.. I'll wait a month or two before i enter her!!

gotta get some huge colas to stand a chance in these POTM contests!!

I got a huge White Widow in veg going on almost 7 months!! She's in a 5gal DWC, but still in veg.. will go into flower within 2-3 weeks.. I'll wait a month or two before i enter her!!

gotta get some huge colas to stand a chance in these POTM contests!!

Man that kripple berry is sumn else how long from seed to harvest did you have to induce flower, did u veg indoors before inducing flower? That is amazing and for it to be a auto that just makes it more remarkable

IMG_055519.JPG

krippleberry autoflower grown in the beautiful English summer!

That Krippleberry is nice. The Geraniums really complement it too! They were the nastiest plant to clean in a commercial setting, also my favorite to clean. I bet they are nice at home with the krippleberry! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom