• Knotspeeds88 - Plant

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ummm, so hypothetically... :hmmmm: What if a contestant, not me of course :winkyface: had gone about handing out glossy 10x8" fliers with cover photo of plant and sign up and voting instructions linking them to the contest focusing on his/her entry? Especially if it was to anyone who cared to take one from me, I mean him/her.. downtown in front of the local headshop.

:goof:

Ummm, so hypothetically... :hmmmm: What if a contestant, not me of course :winkyface: had gone about handing out glossy 10x8" fliers with cover photo of plant and sign up and voting instructions linking them to the contest focusing on his/her entry? Especially if it was to anyone who cared to take one from me, I mean him/her.. downtown in front of the local headshop.

Well...if someone did that ...they would have way too much spare time on their hands, now wouldn't they?

They are both of the same plant (strawberry Blue)

20140805_173939.jpg
20140616_232905.jpg

well this is my first time entering plant of the month and after th week iv had I could REALLY use a win. Woke up sunday morning to all 8 of my babies gone. Apparently someone found them and decided to help them selfs. Such a killer when you work on something everyday since april to have it disappear in the blink of an eye, not to mention my auto was 2 days from harvest :sigh: well didnt get to harvest it but maybe it can get me a win in this months contest. Its an auto lowryder #1 from bonza seeds. Grown in a 3gal pot with foxfarm soil. Used general organics grow box for my nutrients and let the good ol' sunshine do the rest. Its such a shame it got stolen because in my opinion she was beautiful!! lol hope everyone agrees!
image12706.jpg
image12705.jpg

thats cool is it easy to get lady bug? I had a huge spider mite problem and i got lucky and had like 3 lady bugs find their way to my plants after like 2-3 days per plant they were gone. granted the plants wernt real big.... and dr rosko the brown sugar type are the boooomb!! lol to each their own I suppose. And btw your entry this month is beautiful going to be hard not to vote for you over myself haha :)

Brown sugar is alright... I'd rather have blueberry.

Ladybugs are cool too, never used 'em. I have used two kinds of predatory mites though. Worked alright, but I went back to Neem oil for a bit.

I'm going to try some boiled/simmered rosemary extract as a spray during flowering if my root aphids come back to the foliage.
I'm not sure who I will vote for. I don't want to vote for myself.

Got 1500 of them a few months ago. 7.50 at ace hardware.

Put about a third in the greenhouse and spread the rest through the tomatoes, pumpkins, dill and pickling cukes.

They really did the trick. Had tripe not mites but they eat all soft bodied bugs. Funny thing was that there were some green ones in my first batch. Wasn't in tune with who they were but slowly figured it out.

Cucumber beetles eat plants and are green. Lady bugs eat meat and are red.

the rosemary works awesome. I used SNS which is basically just rosemary exstract on the ones with no lady bugs and it didnt only kill the mites but it killed the eggs too. hey trichomes how did you train the plant like that iv never seen that before looks really cool and seems like they are all gunna be their own colas instead of having just the one big cola. assuming its going to give you a better yield?

Back
Top Bottom