• Knotspeeds88 - Plant

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that kripple berry is sumn else how long from seed to harvest did you have to induce flower, did u veg indoors before inducing flower? That is amazing and for it to be a auto that just makes it more remarkable

Hey stonercj, I Germinated and planted straight into the soil outside at end of may, it went very slow to start with then after about a month we had the start of a really sunny summer so it just exploded after that, I have a picture of her as it turned to flower if u guys wanna see? It's still got another week on it to plump up but all in all about 14 weeks from seed to weed! Grown with Dutch pro auto flower nutes, bcuzz bloom stimulator and lots of honey!

I have a plant I'd like to show off. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had a Cotton Candy that hermied and gave me a cross with a Carnival female - only a few seeds and this is one of them. Both parents were fems and this one was female. It's an amazing strain. It was only blooming for 5.5 weeks, 7 weeks from the flip. I could have harvested it a week earlier. No other strain has even come close to maturing this fast!

So here are the pics. She was absolutely dripping sticky messy, and she smells like fresh suede or soaped leather.

CCC - 111 days old - 48 days 12/12 - 36 days since pistils

DSCN61561.JPG

DSCN6165.JPG

Well my vote is in. Job well done to you all. I was going to vote for one plant I will leave un named but I always check profile to see if they are a active member or are the just here for the goods, so sad. I wish you all the best of luck and happy growing..

Kc-45, strawberry creme, critical plus, and nl x bb(I know it's not the fanciest but that's a great plant) hats off guys and gals....... With that said I would watch out for the lady bug lol I mean that thing is gonna do some damage on the polls, I can't believe more didn't drop out after seeing that close up.
Alright thats it for me and if anyone didn't get it everything after the compliment was steeped in sarcasm

Well my vote is in. Job well done to you all. I was going to vote for one plant I will leave un named but I always check profile to see if they are a active member or are the just here for the goods, so sad. I wish you all the best of luck and happy growing..

Wait... Is this the "member of the month" contest? I must be in the wrong place! :thedoubletake:

Wait is this the "member of the month" contest? I must be in the wrong place! :thedoubletake:

Ya might want to buy a map and find out where you are at

Kc-45, strawberry creme, critical plus, and nl x bb(I know it's not the fanciest but that's a great plant) hats off guys and gals....... With that said I would watch out for the lady bug lol I mean that thing is gonna do some damage on the polls, I can't believe more didn't drop out after seeing that close up.
Alright thats it for me and if anyone didn't get it everything after the compliment was steeped in sarcasm

Was it a clone? Lady Bug is AMAZING when grown out my fave cross with it is Lady Bug OG , tastes like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers mmmmm

For this month I will toss in my outdoor organically Pacific ocean grown KC-45 Brazilian sativa from my winter grow. KC-45 is some of the most spiritual pot I've ever had. The flavors are dominated by Lemon Spice and I am truly grateful to have such an amazing strain of cannabis in my garden. :Namaste:

IMG_168413.JPG
IMG_140914.JPG

what a kick ass plant:bravo:

Re: Strawberry Crème

My favorite strain in my arsenal at the moment! Naturally grown and smells like a bag of strawberry cremesavers..

Strawberry Crème

SC34.JPG

Strawberry Crème

SC24.JPG

Sorry about the lighting on the second pic. I only included the second to show the entire plant.

WOW...what a beautiful plant...what is the strain?

Hey Blueball did your Lady Bug come from clone from Maple Ridge? Did the clones come with lady bugs?

Sorry bud it started as a joke, it's atomic nl. It was an attempt to change a topic & was honestly surprised when I saw it on the roster lol. It was more directed toward the lady bugs. I didn't even know it was a strain but I'm gonna have to look for seeds now. It was a clone. I got 10 seeds of this strain took 5 clones from each. And this was #3. Had bad spider mites but for some reason this was the only plant in a crowded room of mix strains that I couldn't find bugs on. It was also the largest producer so I kept two clones for mothers and passed the others on to friends and people that helped me get started. I now use ladybugs, and just ordered more predator bugs for the garden. with the help of compost tea and Rosemarry oil for foiliar sprays it stays pretty in balance. I never want mites again and don't have the option of pesticides as the harvest goes to patients that specifically requested organic only. It doesn't grow as fast as hydro but creates very lush healthy plants. So sorry for the confussion but I will have to seek out that strain sounds wonderful.

Sorry bud it started as a joke, it's atomic nl. It was an attempt to change a topic & was honestly surprised when I saw it on the roster lol. It was more directed toward the lady bugs. I didn't even know it was a strain but I'm gonna have to look for seeds now. It was a clone. I got 10 seeds of this strain took 5 clones from each. And this was #3. Had bad spider mites but for some reason this was the only plant in a crowded room of mix strains that I couldn't find bugs on. It was also the largest producer so I kept two clones for mothers and passed the others on to friends and people that helped me get started. I now use ladybugs, and just ordered more predator bugs for the garden. with the help of compost tea and Rosemarry oil for foiliar sprays it stays pretty in balance. I never want mites again and don't have the option of pesticides as the harvest goes to patients that specifically requested organic only. It doesn't grow as fast as hydro but creates very lush healthy plants. So sorry for the confussion but I will have to seek out that strain sounds wonderful.

Awesome ty for the reply!

Look up Ladybug Bubba and Ladybug OG ;) Maple Ridge has some of the most potent genetics world wide of uniqueness it is worth a mention :)

Back
Top Bottom