• MysterySeeds - Bubblelicious Auto

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Scop - Blue Dream

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Oinnk - Critical Mass

Votes: 3 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How old is that??? 8 months or something ? Will she die and become an unsightly stump after you pick her swelling lush fruits? :bravo:

Vlad

In my personal opinion there's nothing prettier than a cannabis plant in full veg. and with that being said my humble little submission is this 8 1/2 foot tall....22 foot in diameter....three way cross of Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist x Grand Daddy Purple I proudly call Silver Fox. She's 100% all organic and only being fed with straight P.H. balanced water plus a couple tablespoons per week of General Organics Bio-Thrive Grow along with the same amount of Liquid Karma. Beautiful entries mates & best of luck to all!:goodluck:

DSC077941.jpg

DSC077823.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

My tent is only 3x3. That won't fit inside :). I wish I could grow something outside!! She is awesome!!! :peace: :Namaste:

How old is that??? 8 months or something ? Will she die and become an unsightly stump after you pick her swelling lush fruits? :bravo:

Vlad

Hey Vlad!
She's a little over four months old now with her seed being popped back in early March in which she got a two month long veg. indoors then tossed out in my greenhouse to let nature do it's thing.:blunt:
And yes, after harvesting the fruits of my labor the stump gets thrown into the boneyard as I call it with new girls being grown next season.

Have a good day mate! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

How old is that???

Vlad
@C'monster
So.... did you check the calendar and count for us yet? :dreamy:
Not everybody lives around the equator to grow something like this... but I do, and I want to grow an MJ tree outdoors someday. So are you going to divulge how old she is?? please please please

Vlad

Vlad

Hey Vlad!
She's a little over four months old now with her seed being popped back in early March in which she got a two month long veg. indoors then tossed out in my greenhouse to let nature do it's thing.:blunt:
And yes, after harvesting the fruits of my labor the stump gets thrown into the boneyard as I call it with new girls being grown next season.

Have a good day mate! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

@C'monster
So.... did you check the calendar and count for us yet? :dreamy:
Not everybody lives around the equator to grow something like this... but I do, and I want to grow an MJ tree outdoors someday. So are you going to divulge how old she is?? please please please

Vlad

HAHAH. Sorry couldn't help myself.

Doh! And now you've immortalized my brain fart!
damn you internets...

Well, I did learn one thing, I need to grow myself a cannabis tree and build a tree house in it.

Vlad

Doh! And now you've immortalized my brain fart!
damn you internets...

Well, I did learn one thing, I need to grow myself a cannabis tree and build a tree house in it.

Vlad

I'm sorry Vlad. Perhaps that was a bit much. But you made me laugh out loud with this comment!

Very nice plants everybody! Maybe one day I will take my turn and submit a plant. But for now, I'll stay in the shadows. Good luck everyone!
GB80

This is a great technique. But yo can only hide in the shadows for so long. The people here are so damn inspiring and motivating that you'll feel a mad desire to compete for the sake of participation. Haha.

Can't wait to see you submit someday!

I am more curious about what do you expect her yield to be? I have never (nor do I think I will ever) had a plant that big.:peace:

I'm not the type to count my chickens before they're hatched since a number of things could go wrong during the flowering phase but if all goes good I should get anywhere between four to five pounds per plant in which I have three of this size growing in the same greenhouse.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks again for all the kind feedback and have a great day mate!:thanks:

beautiful plants everyone! here is my jack herer freebie seed gave me 11 or so ounces of some killer smoke.

Wow beautiful plant. Jack in my number one fav of strains!!!!

Hello This is my submission for plant of the month. Her name is Vanilla Kush and she was grown and vegged under LED's, using GH line of nutrients. She yielded a little under 4 ounces dry, which came out covered in red/orange hairs, with the trichome's either milky/amber. The smoke is like a light cigarette almost non existent, the after taste is one of kush, and the aroma during flowering was that of melon. Although during the cure she has developed a subtle vanilla/sweet undertone.

In the corner trying not to collapse under her own weight.
DSC008617.JPG

In front of the tent trying once again not to fall over.
DSC008638.JPG

Good Luck to everyone!

Not sure how many entries we have so if mine doesn't make the cut, thats cool too.. Here is a pic of my pineapple chunk, on flush, I will be harvesting in the next week or so. Maybe put in for Nug of the Month next month... good luck to all entrants, some very nice plants here
20150709_165623.jpg
20150709_165633.jpg

Back
Top Bottom