420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2021

• Beez0404 - ZkittleZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelcurtain22 - Quebec Blue (Blue Fire x Grand Daddy Purple)

• Skunksa - Flower Bomb Kush

• JohnnieJC3 - Colorado Cookies Auto

• Grand Daddy Black - Godfather OG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Plant of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Magical Butter: Cannabutter Making Device
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Remo Nutrients: One Superchaged Kit (Range of 7 1 Liter Nutrients)
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
NextLight: NextLight 150h - LED Grow Light

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s), rather recent and never entered into one of our contests before.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Consolidated Entries

Beez0404 - ZkittleZ

full

full

Rexer - Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto
full

full

Steelcurtain22 - Quebec Blue (Blue Fire x Grand Daddy Purple)
ABD33914-031F-4323-AD46-D2918E37B05D.jpeg

Joshualuck - MoJo x Double Butter
IMG_20210627_142608_927.jpg

Asesino85 - Red Dragon
6A42F3E1-F7D4-467F-BEA3-C96103244F1F.jpeg

377B3B4C-F6CE-4AE9-92B8-5A30292D1259.jpeg

Ed the head - Wappa
05 24 2021 Liliwil1.jpg

Bill284 - Jack Herer
3C6B90F9-6659-43F1-B585-4FC1E8BBF050.png

E98995DE-5BA7-4359-8785-5C2A25CE7805.jpeg

LizardMate - Red Diesel
laaaast.jpg

lassst.jpg

Buds Buddy - Blueberry
1626395407101.png

full

Dusty Kiefers - Gorilla Glue
full

full

Jon - Jelly Rancher
Sadie side shot natural light July 1.jpg

Gorgeous trichome shot Sadie July 3.jpg

Sunnyskies - Florida OG
full

full

Virgin Ground - Sirius Black
full

full

Skunksa - Flower Bomb Kush
5499AC61-26D0-4ED0-9F97-5EC63F6A7661.jpeg

E55B4781-6F2C-4445-9E04-0EA648660909.jpeg

JohnnieJC3 - Colorado Cookies Auto
full

full

Furcifer - Purple Beast
PXL_20210522_141542065.jpg

PXL_20210519_235814735.jpg

DonkeyDick - OG Kush
full

Grand Daddy Black - Godfather OG
full

full

BlackPeter - Alaskan Purple
full

full

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

I'm the first entrant for July? I have a feeling it's going to be a month filled with gorgeous plants. I have one of which I am very proud so let me start things off with an introduction.

Everyone, please meet Matilda. She started out as a tiny ZkittleZ autoflower seed and blossomed into this beautiful lady. As some of you know I have been trying to learn as much as I can about autoflowering plants as I feel they have tremendous potential and getting better every year.

This plant produced 194 grams of dense, trichrome laden buds which tasted as good or better on the exhale then they did on the inhale. A perfect combination of sweet with a touch of fuel and seasoned with earthen and pine flavors and aromas. She was very easy to grow start to finish with very little training.

Thank you for considering my ZkittleZ auto plant. This is my first POTM entry so I'm excited. I look forward to all the other amazing plants that will be entered.

Someone always seems to start this contest off with a bang! Then, as the month goes on its...bang! Bang! Bang! :Rasta:

MoJo x Double Butter call her JoDub. Just pollenated her again with a Double Butter to make her genes even stronger. So will have a jazzy new name soon!!!
IMG_20210627_142608_927.jpg

Hope everyone is having a great day!

This is my BB x NL autoflower

She was roughly 100 days from seed before the chop. Grown under LED, top feed hydro.

She's still drying so no numbers on final weight yet.

Beast!! A bit more defoling woulda got u few Xtra gs, i should do one in dwc, fook just started a few but in soil n solos. Wonder if I can once better established rinse and transplant.

Jack Herer
Firs pic 6 months old
Second pic 7 months old.
Grown outside in 40 gallon pot.
Coco perilite.
Bill

3C6B90F9-6659-43F1-B585-4FC1E8BBF050.png

E98995DE-5BA7-4359-8785-5C2A25CE7805.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom