Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Caregiverken - Volunteer

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • The General - Northern Lights #5

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks JJ!

Speaking of Cindy... I would like to request that the BPN product portion of my prize package be given to second place winner "Smoke"!

I already have a fresh new supply of this same BPN product from my NOTM win last month, and i am not going to be doing my usual sized grow in 2013, so I think Smokeumup should get a chance to try that popular nute package for himself! :)

He had a very competitive entry this month and I would like to give him something to remember this contest by! Those great BPN nutes should really help him with his next effort!

Cheers everyone and thanks in advance for all your support! Really appreciated all who voted for my beauty!

Warm regards... GG7

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thanks::thanks: GG7.. We havent spoken much, But for you to suggest such a kind offer humbles me greatly mate! I am unable to get some products here in Australia as WE SUCK!! But I tried to get some SNS things to help with F/Gnat problem I had last grow with Cindy, but theyre unable to ship here yet.. I dont know if what you kindly said is possible mate, EVEN IF NOT - JUST THE OFFER IS THOUGHT ENOUGH FOR ME.. NOT MANY PEOPLE WOULD SAY THIS ESPECIALLY AS WE DO NOT CHAT MUCH!! So again, Thank you for your kindness and unselfish attitude.. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN WITH YOUR BIG PURPLE MONSTER PLANT:):):bravo::bravo:
I will make an effort to come by your journal and say hi ok mate.. Cheers for being such a great bloke and I graciously accept me 2nd place, SHAKE n BAKE BABY!!! Slingshot - ENGAGE;) Thanks to everyone for the votes and Im stoked to have made it in top 3!! YIPPY KAYAY..
CHEERS GG7... Smokemup n Cindy

Thanks JJ!

Speaking of Cindy... I would like to request that the BPN product portion of my prize package be given to second place winner "Smoke"!

I already have a fresh new supply of this same BPN product from my NOTM win last month, and i am not going to be doing my usual sized grow in 2013, so I think Smokeumup should get a chance to try that popular nute package for himself! :)

He had a very competitive entry this month and I would like to give him something to remember this contest by! Those great BPN nutes should really help him with his next effort!

Cheers everyone and thanks in advance for all your support! Really appreciated all who voted for my beauty!

Warm regards... GG7

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
:party:

Sorry so late - congratulations to Goldenoose. Beautiful plant!

:peace:
JASPL

Thanks Man! I have been looking for more photos of that plant just before I harvested it...I think I may have found at least one...If this is the one I am thinking of, I will post it here!

Found it!

Purple Rhino Just Before Harvest - POTM Winner November 2012

Purple_Rhino_POTM_November_2012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom